- Residents go on 'indefinite' hunger strike against Chandigarh Housing Board - Times of India
The residents of Chandigarh Housing Board (CHB) houses in Sector 41-A began an 'indefinite' hunger strike under the banner of CHB welfare federation o
- Rlys fencing UT - Delhi route for semi high - speed project - Times of India
The Ambala railway division has commenced the barricading of the track between Chandigarh and New Delhi before the implementation of the semi high-spe
- Week may begin on rainy note in Chandigarh - Times of India
Week may begin on rainy note in Chandigarh
- Chandigarh awaits Centre nod for tender norms relaxation - Times of India
Now, the Chandigarh administration has left the decision of relaxing norms for hiring a competent builder for city's first flyover with the Centre.
- Police remixes beat system to tackle criminals - Times of India
Chandigarh: No let-up in crime and repeated demands from residents have spurred the police to revive its beat system under which a sub-inspector and a.
- Farmer wins Rs 2 crore lottery - Times of India
Chandigarh: After trying for long, luck finally smiled at Parwinder Singh of Moga: He hit a jackpot of Rs 2 crore.
- Hry shows progress in sex ratio at birth - Times of India
Chandigarh: In a short span of six months, Haryana has bagged three awards, including one state-level and two district-level, for consistent performan.
- Polls over, PDA allies take separate routes - Times of India
Polls over, PDA allies take separate routes
- Punjab abolishes direct recruitment posts vacant for over 1 year - Times of India
To rein in expenses, the cash-starved Punjab government has abolished direct recruitment posts lying vacant for more than a year and instructed all th
- Rs 20 cut brings beer back to old rates in Chandigarh - Times of India
Here is some news that will lift the spirits of beer lovers. Prices of their favourite drink have come down by Rs 20 in a rollback of the hike that wa
- 587 students get free study material - Times of India
Chandigarh: Bharat Vikas Parishad under the aegis of their Project â€˜Shaksharta 2019â€™ organized a function for free distribution of study materials and.
- Death knell for unrecognised schools likely soon - Times of India
Death knell for unrecognised schools likely soon
- 70% applications received for just 20% courses in PU - Times of India
Chandigarh: Some courses at Panjab University are finding only a few takers.
- NITI report: After Puducherry, Chandigarh only city to achieve 100% institutional deliveries in 2018 - Times of India
Chandigarh: Out of 21 states and seven Union Territories, Chandigarh and Puducherry are the only places which have achieved 100% institutional deliver.
- Haryana assembly polls: Manifesto Committee sets up 23 panels - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Manifesto Committee headed by farmers welfare minister Om Parkash Dhankar on Sunday constituted 23 sub committee to have direct dialog.