- 20th November, 2018
- Projects under Smart City to be tabled in December - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : Health ATMs, automated water dispensing units, sensory parks for disabled, E-charging points, journey planner, e-rickshaws for elderly and disabled, development of minor sports facility within parks, monitoring of individual streetlight ...
- 20 commercial buildings get sealing notices - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : Tightening the noose around commercial tax defaulters, the tax branch of the Chandigarh municipal corporation (MC) sent sealing notices to 20 commercial establishments on Monday. Despite being sent recovery noticed repeatedly, the ...
- Applications for solar plants installation still being accepted - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : Though the deadline for installing rooftop solar power plants at residential properties in Chandigarh expired on November 17, the UT administration has decided to continue accepting the applications for installation of solar plants.
- PUCSC rejects decision on girls' hostel timings - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : The student organization leading the protest demanding 24x7 open girls' hostel have rejected the decision of the Panjab University syndicate to stick to the guidelines of the hostel prospectus. Terming the mindset of the syndicate members ...
- Chauhan is police body chief again - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : The UT administration on Monday appointed Justice M S Chauhan (retd) once again as chairman of Police Complaints Authority at the UT secretariat for three years. Chauhan had resigned from the post to join Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) on ...
- Why no FIR against traffic violators: Punjab and Haryana high court - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : The Punjab and Haryana high court on Monday said why an FIR is not registered against people violating traffic rules, summoning deputy commissioner, municipal commissioner, chief architect and the SSP on the next date of hearing in the ...
- A first, saving stroke patients just call away - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : For the first time PGI, Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Sector 32, and Government Multi Specialty Hospital (GMSH) 16 shall digitally connect with each other to save patients suffering from stroke in case of an emergency.
- Child rights panel: No FIR for delay - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : The Chandigarh Commission for Protection of Child Rights is likely to recommend "exemplary action" against principal and education department officials in the alleged rape of a Class I student by a Class VII student in a school's washroom.
- Facing losses, Mohali liquor vends cut rates - Times of India
The liquor licencees alleged the excise department has failed to check smuggling of liquor from Chandigarh to Mohali. Caution boards have been put up on entry points to Mohali displaying that no one is allowedtocarry liquor bottle across the border and ...
- Korean dancers to perform in Chandigarh - Business Standard
Dance groups from South Korea will present traditional dances from both North and South Korea here on November 29. The cultural evening is being organised by the South Korean Honorary Consul General Office, Chandigarh and Korean Cultural Center in ...
- Exhibition of paintings & sculptures at PU - Times of India
The artists hail from different parts of the country like Orissa, Goa, Nagpur and Chandigarh . They have used different mediums to express their feelings and ideas, which includes painting on canvas, playing cards, miniature type paintings, drawings ...
- CLAT Possible inaugurates its centre in Chandigarh - The Tribune
Satyam Shankar Sahai, founder, CLAT Possible, recently inaugurated its first centre in the tricity at Sector 35-C, Chandigarh . He said their aim is to provide the students with best of facilities backed by expert mentors. With their proven track record ...
- 19th November, 2018