- Chandigarh University Announces Rs 5 Crore COVID - 19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme - THE WEEK
(This story has not been edited by THE WEEK and is auto-generated from a PTI
- 82 - yr - old woman tests positive, Chandigarh count 27 - The Tribune
Chandigarh, April 20
An 82-year-old woman of Sector 18 tested positive for Covid today. With the new case, the total count of confirmed cases in the city has risen to 27.
The woman is currently admi
- Haryana to purchase surplus milk to ensure supply - Times of India
In view of decreased sale of milk on account of closure of dhabas, tea shops, hotels, restaurants and related services due to the Covid-19 lockdown, t
- Punjab: Five more Covid - 19 cases reported from Rajpura town - Times of India
Five more coronavirus cases have been reported from Rajpura town of Patiala district on Tuesday.
- 15 Chandigarh entry points to be sealed today - The Tribune
Chandigarh, April 20
In the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak, 15 entry points to the city will be sealed from April 21 till further orders.
Entry/barrier points to be closed
- Rain, hail batter crop in Punjab - Times of India
Unseasonal rain and hailstorm has caused worry among farmers in Punjab and Haryana, where harvesting is in full swing, and damaged wheat crop at sever
- Chandigarh lockdown news: Today's updates from your city - Times of India
Amid prevalent chaos and uncertainty over access to the essential services and commodities during the lockdown, we bring you the latest updates from y.
- Spot new Covid - 19 pockets: VP Singh Badnore - Times of India
UT administrator VP Singh Badnore on Monday directed the deputy commissioner to identify pockets where a new outbreak of novel coronavirus has occurre
- 25 of 43 juveniles released on bail from UT observation home - Times of India
In an effort to reduce overcrowding due to the outbreak of Covid-19, around 58% of juveniles have been released from March 23 to April 20 from the obs
- Chandigarh: Despite 30 grace marks, just 31% pass in few government schools - Times of India
A few government schools secured a pass percentage of 31% in class IX despite giving 30 grace marks. The results of classes IX and XI were declared on
- Only 4,144 vehicles cross Chandimandir toll plaza - Times of India
Of the total 14 lanes on both the sides of the Chandimandir toll plaza, only two lanes each side was opened for public on Monday, the first of relaxat
- Haryana: Eight more Covid - 19 cases, total up to 232 - Times of India
The Covid-19 cases reported in Haryana reached 232 on Saturday as eight new positive cases were reported from Palwal, Panchkula, Sonipat and Nuh distr
- Chandigarh: Man found murdered, colleague detained - The Indian Express
The victim was found lying dead near the booth market in Sector 27 on Monday morning. The suspect allegedly disposed of victim’s body behind a showroom and covered it with a sheet on Sunday night, according to a CCTV camera footage.
- Seal areas with new COVID - 19 cases: Chandigarh Administrator to DC - The Indian Express
The administrator suggested that local residents should be appointed as Special Police Officers, along with the concerned police officials, to regulate the entry and exit into areas.
- Chandigarh: NGO comes to rescue of 10 pregnant migrant construction workers stranded without medical assistance, dry ration - The Indian Express
A team of the NGO Child Helpline came across the women while distributing ration to their kins at construction sites near TDI Mall in Kharar.