- Only 45 forms received for 43 vacant seats for EWS - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: UT education department has received poor response for vacant seats for economically weaker section (EWS) students in private schools.
- FOSWAC condemns civic body?s move - The Tribune
FOSWAC condemns civic body?s move
- Chandigarh: Panel pulls up power dept for not introducing time - of - day tariff - EnergyInfraPost
Chandigarh: Panel pulls up power dept for not introducing time-of-day tariff - EnergyInfraPost
- Indian Army move to quarters - The Tribune
Indian Army move to quarters
- World Earth Day celebrated - The Tribune
World Earth Day celebrated
- Have your say - The Tribune
Have your say
- Chandigarh prays for Sri Lanka victims on Easter - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: City churches reverberated with prayers and hymns as Christians from all walks of life celebrated Easter on Sunday.
- Sri Lanka blasts: ?The whole market is shut and Army has also come? - The Indian Express
Chandigarh Lawn Tennis Academy (CLTA) head coach 46-year-old Romen Singh and CLTA trainee and Indian Junior Davis Cup player Krishan Hooda recounted their experience in Sri Lanka when the country was hit by simultaneous bomb blasts.
- General studies questions similar to civil services, say NDA aspirants - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Nearly 13,000 candidates appeared for National Defence Academy (NDA) examinations conducted by the UPSC in Chandigarh across 36 places on .
- Security guard at Chandigarh movie hall returns diamond bracelet worth lakhs - Zee News
Sooraj ensured that he completely verified the identity of the owner before handing back the diamond bracelet to her. In all of this, he says he never felt the need to keep the article for himself.
- Hardeep Puri is BJP's choice for Amritsar, will take on Aujla - The Tribune India
Hardeep Puri is BJP's choice for Amritsar, will take on Aujla
- MP Kirron, Tandon come together for Easter prayer - The Tribune
MP Kirron, Tandon come together for Easter prayer
- Three killed, two injured in land dispute - Times of India
Karnal: Three persons were killed and two others injured in an attack over a temple land dispute in Sitamai village of Karnal district on Saturday eve.
- Sikh jatha returns from Pak with mixed feelings - Times of India
Attari: Impressed as well as suspicious of pretentious hospitality extended to them by Pakistan government, the Indian Sikh jatha arrived back on Sund.
- With Cong names out for Bathinda, Ferozepur, focus now on SAD - Times of India
Bathinda: Now that the Congress has declared its remaining two candidates for key parliamentary constituencies of Bathinda and Ferozepur, the focus is.