- 6th February, 2014
- 5th February, 2014
- Treason case: Musharraf gets arrest warrant in hospital - Chandigarh Tribune
Former Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf, facing charges of high treason for imposing emergency in 2007, has been served with an arrest warrant by police at the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology, where he is hospitalised. Musharraf's legal team ...
- Punjab government allots 50 acres land to Infosys in Mohali - Economic Times
The Punjab government has allotted 50 acres of land to IT major Infosys for setting up IT/ITES special economic zone at Mohali.
- 'Casteist' remarks kick up row at soccer meet - Chandigarh Tribune
Alleged casteist remarks by a Kurukshetra University (KU) football team coach marred the final of the inter-university women championship today. The match was to be played between the KU and reigning champs Vallore University, Tamil Nadu. The KU ...
- Temperatures continue to rise across Punjab & Haryana - PTI News
Chandigarh, Feb 5 (PTI) The minimum temperature continued to rise across Punjab and Haryana, settling up to six notches above normal today, even as many places received light rainfall.
- Delhiites go shooting for Tiger - Chandigarh Tribune
The legendary Tiger Woods today kept his date with India as the world number one golfer not only tamed the difficult Delhi Golf Club with a nine-under score but also conquered hearts of the thousands of people who came in hordes to have a glimpse of him.
- High Security Registration Plates bonanza for Chandigarh cops - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : Chandigarh Traffic Police have collected a fine of Rs11.70 lakh in the past one month, by slapping 401 challans on offenders for riding their vehicles without installing the High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) on their vehicles. Three ...
- Medicos Legal Action Group wants Medicare Act in Chandigarh - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : Medicos Legal Action Group (MLAG) on Tuesday demanded adoption and notification of "Medicare Service Personnel and Medicare Service Institution (Prevention of Violence and Damage to Property) Act" in the city. Dr Neeraj Nagpal ...
- Chandigarh police arrest fraudster - Business Standard
After a free run over the past few months duping people in Haryana posing first as an army officer and later as a senior policeman, a youth landed in the Chandigarh police's net, officials said Monday. Police booked imposter Ravi Kant for cheating and ...
- UK says it advised India on Bluestar - Chandigarh Tribune
The British government has confirmed the authenticity of official documents of 1984 that say a Special Services (SAS) adviser was sent to New Delhi to offer military advice before the storming of the Golden Temple that year. But UK Foreign Secretary ...
- 4th February, 2014