- 9th February, 2014
- Chandigarh: Two CRPF officials killed, 12 injured in Naxal attack - Deccan Chronicle
Raipur: Two CRPF officials, including a deputy commandant, were killed and 12 security personnel were injured in a landmine blast triggered by Naxals in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on Sunday. The incident took place this morning in a forest near ...
- If discoms violate terms, then they better go: Kejriwal - Chandigarh Tribune
NEW DELHI: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has assured Delhiites that they would not have to live without electricity, although he did ask the people to be ready for ?some difficulties? in case power distribution companies continued with their ?blackmailing? ...
- BJP in dilemma over ticket for Chandigarh seat - Hindustan Times
"Party high command might be feeling that a leader from outside Chandigarh either with remote roots to the city or a leader who is influential enough to force all local leaders to toe the party line could help," a top party leader said, adding that ...
- Bathinda protest hijacked by political leaders; impasse on - Chandigarh Tribune
A deputation of teachers led by Madal Lal Fazilka will meet the Chief Minister at his Chandigarh residence on Sunday. Doctors insist she died of malnutrition. Bathinda: Government doctors maintained Eknoor, also known as Rooth, suffered from infantile ...
- Molestation case: JK court orders Shabir's arrest - Chandigarh Tribune
A Srinagar court on Saturday issued arrest warrants against Congress leader and former state Health Minister Shabir Ahmad Khan, who has been booked for allegedly molesting a woman doctor. The Chief Judicial Magistrate issued warrants after the Jammu ...
- Burglaries on the rise in Chandigarh - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : The City Beautiful is fast turning into city of burglaries. The crime statistics available indicate that theft is most reported crime and there is a huge jump in incidents of house burglaries in the city. As many as 29 burglaries have been ...
- 8th February, 2014
- 7th February, 2014