- Chandigarh's Elante Mall Evacuated After Bomb Threat On Eid - NDTV News
Elante Mall, a popular shopping mall in Chandigarh, was evacuated on Monday afternoon after the police received a call claiming that a bomb may have been planted in the building, news agency PTI reported, quoting a senior police official.
- Chandigarh: Elante Mall evacuated after hoax bomb threat triggers panic [WATCH] - Times Now
Elante Mall news: The Elante Mall in Chandigarh, the second-largest shopping mall in northern India, was hugely crowded because of the Eid festival.
- Chandigarh: Bomb hoax at Elante Mall, police identify the caller - The Indian Express
Over thousands of people were evacuated from the Elante Mall, which was also put out of bounds for visitors for more than five hours
- Father kills son in a fit of rage in Mohali - Times of India
MOHALI: A man has been arrested for allegedly killing his drunkard son in a fit of rage in Mohali on Monday.
- Rs 17.42 lakh relief for truck cleaner?s family - The Tribune
Rs 17.42 lakh relief for truck cleaner?s family
- Major relief on cards for property owners - The Tribune
Major relief on cards for property owners
- Activity organised - The Tribune
- 11 - year - old girl dies in hit - & - run - The Tribune
11 - year - old girl dies in hit - & - run
- 4,646 Punjab teachers apply for online transfers - Times of India
The Punjab education department has initiated the process for the second round of online transfers. Since August 8, when the department started accept
- Chandigarh diverting 2MGD water from our share: Mohali department - Times of India
The public health department has claimed to have detected diversion of 2 million gallons per day (MGD) water of its total share from Kajauli water wo
- No guard of honour at memorials off Army zone - Times of India
The Indian Army has decided not to present ceremonial guard of honour on the martyrdom day of soldiers, if their memorials are in civilian areas.
- No clarity on Sunil Jakhar as Congress chief - Times of India
Former Gurdaspur MP Sunil Jakhar resigned from the post of Punjab Congress chief on May 24, but there is still no clarity on whether he will continue
- Sikhs help 32 Kashmiri girls reach homes - Times of India
Three Delhi-based Sikh activists facilitated return of 32 Kashmiri girls to their homes and arranged air tickets for their travel.
- ?Chandigarh - New Delhi train journey time will get shorter soon? - Times of India
Travel time between Chandigarh and New Delhi will come down soon, as the railways is going to increase the speed of trains on Ambala-New Delhi stretch
- Nagar Kirtan from Pakistan reaches Chandigarh - Times of India
The Nagar Kirtan from Gurudwara Sri Nanakana Sahib in Pakistan, commemorating the 550th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was accorded a war