- 20th December, 2019
- Money exchanger in Mercedes falls victim to oil leak trick in Chandigarh, loses Rs 16.5 lakh - Hindustan Times
Money exchanger in Mercedes falls victim to oil leak trick in Chandigarh, loses Rs 16.5 lakh
- Students, Chandigarh residents join forces against Citizenship Act - Hindustan Times
Students, Chandigarh residents join forces against Citizenship Act
- Hry college students shot dead in Chandigarh - Daily Pioneer
Two college students from Haryana were shot dead by unidentified assailants at their rented accommodation in Sector 15 area here, police said on Thursday.
The victims, both in their early twenties, have been identified as Ajay, a student of a private university, and Vineet, who was attending a
- Patiala: 17 - year - old girl suffers burns in acid attack - Times of India
A 17-year-old girl suffered burns after a man threw acid-like substance on her in Rajpura town. The incident was reported on Monday.
- 19th December, 2019
- Sit - in staged in Chandigarh - The Hindu
Protesters see bid to destroy Constitution
- Assailants asked for DAV College passout Ashu Nain before killing two students in Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
Assailants asked for DAV College passout Ashu Nain before killing two students in Chandigarh
- 'Stop CAA, save India': Protests in Chandigarh - Deccan Herald
Scores of people staged a protest in Chandigarh on Thursday against the controversial citizenship law and the National Register of Citizens.
- Two College Students Shot Dead in Chandigarh by Unidentified Gunmen, Another Escapes Unhurt - News18
Police suspect it could be a case of old rivalry, but the case was being investigated from all angles.
- ''Stop CAA, save India'': Protests in Chandigarh - Outlook India
- Haryana: ?Communal Harmony March? against CAA, NRC held in Kurukshetra - Times of India
KURUKSHETRA: Members of Jan Sangharsh Manch Haryana, Communist Party of India (Marxist), Sarv Karamchari Sangh Haryana and some students bodies includ.
- Haryana: Jannayak Janta Party to launch membership drive from Friday - Times of India
To strengthen and expand the party's organisational structure in Haryana, the Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) would launch a hi-tech membership drive from
- No takers for 212 properties, Chandigarh Housing Board cancels e - auction - The Indian Express
A senior officer of the board while speaking to Newsline said, â€œWe gave a monthâ€™s time but no one has got themselves registered. This is a matter of discussion whether the rates of the properties fixed need to be lowered before starting the next registration.â€
- Chandigarh: As students gear up for another CAA protest, faculty members, authorities stay mum - The Indian Express
The students are planning to hold a demonstration which will begin at the Students Centre at PU and end at Sector 17 Plaza on Thursday.
- Panchkula: Man found dead, drugs the killer? - Times of India
A 30-year-old resident of Haripur village in the district was found dead in his car on Tuesday night in a suspected drug overdose case.
- PGI doctors? health tips: Sit & eat, soak in the sun - Times of India
Time to go back to the roots to stay healthy? Most of the PGI doctors are nowadays recommending to following words of traditional wisdom backed by sci