- Parents ?in limbo? ahead of Coatbridge school safety review findings - BBC News
An independent report looking at contamination fears at a school campus in Coatbridge is due to be published within days.
- Mother won't send son back to safety fear school - BBC News
Josephine Morgan says her 13-year-old son, Tommy, will not be going back to Buchanan High, regardless of the outcome of the review into contamination fears at the school.
- Southside Raiders Learning Values, Stressing Safety as They Get Ready for Season #49 - madison365.com
Southside Raiders Learning Values, Stressing Safety as They Get Ready for Season #49 - madison365.com
- China aims to improve safety on site with ?intelligent helmets? - Innovation - GCR - GCR
China aims to improve safety on site with ?intelligent helmets? - Innovation - GCR - GCR
- There is reason to fear for the safety of every Kashmiri in India - Al Jazeera English
The revoking of Article 370 is just the latest step in the BJP's grand plan to transform India into a Hindu-only nation.
- All syllabuses for University of Utah classes will include safety messages - Deseret News
Starting this fall, all course syllabuses at the University of Utah will include a safety message for students informing them about campus alerts and how to report suspicious activity, request a courtesy escort, or call campus police.
- Singapore to Step Up Oversight on Grab, Gojek to Enhance Safety - Bloomberg
Singapore to Step Up Oversight on Grab, Gojek to Enhance Safety
- Tigo's Rapid Shutdown Solutions featured in Solar Energy International's Safety Installation Training - Business Wire
Tigo's rapid shutdown solutions will be part of Solar Energy International's worldwide technical, solar safety training. Sign up at SolarEnergy.org.
- Deaths of Children in Hot Cars Spur Push for New Safety Measures - The Wall Street Journal
More auto makers are committing to install technology that alerts drivers if they have accidentally left a child in the back seat, but safety advocates and lawmakers say the effort isnâ€™t enough to respond to the recent rise in car-seat fatalities.
- Fatal seaplane crashes spur safety questions - Coast Reporter
A fatal plane crash off B.C.’s central coast at the end of July is one more in the list of seaplane accidents in Canada this summer, prompting questions around their safety. On July 26, four . . .
- Energy Adviser: Worker safety is no accident - Columbian.com - The Columbian
The potential for danger and serious injury is ever present when an organization of close to 350 people works around the clock to deliver electricity to 200,000 customers and water to about 35,000 customers on a daily basis.
- Top U.S. biodefense lab pauses work after safety lapses - Science Magazine
Infectious disease institute has faulty wastewater system, inspectors found
- Global Safety Switch Industry - PRNewswire
NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Safety Switch market worldwide is projected to grow by US$427.7 Thousand, guided by a compounded growth of 4.4%. Staying...
- National TB control programme begins - Times of India
To end tuberculosis (TB) and make Chandiagrh a TB-free city, a special campaign was rolled out recently.
- UT cops display sporting skills - Times of India
UT cops display sporting skills