- 29th January, 2014
- Minimum temperature rises in Punjab, Haryana - PTI News
Chandigarh, Jan 29 (PTI) The cold conditions relented in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh with the minimum temperature rising up by four degrees Celsius above normal at some areas today even as fog enveloped a few parts of the region.
- Suzuki to set up subsidiary in Gujarat - Chandigarh Tribune
In a first-of-its-kind arrangement in the country, Japanese automotive giant Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC) today announced the setting up of a wholly owned subsidiary for the Gujarat project as part of its expansion plans while keeping its control ...
- 28th January, 2014
- Supreme Court refuses to review verdict on gay sex - Chandigarh Tribune
CHANDIGARH : The online bill payment facility for electricity consumers has been extended to entire Haryana. Earlier, the facility of online payment was available in Faridabad, Gurgaon and Hisar in the area of the Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam and ...
- Thapar School of Management sets up new campus near Chandigarh - Financial Express
SummaryTo equip technical graduates with the managerial skills necessary to rise through the corporate hierarchy, the LM Thapar School of Management, the business school of Thapar University, Patiala housed in a 250-acre campus has come up with a ...
- Lenskart.com opens new store in Chandigarh - India Infoline
With this, Lenskart.com has come to the ground to offer the exclusive opportunity of ?touch and feel? to its patrons to choose the product they love.
- Minimum temperature plummets in Punjab, Haryana - PTI News
Chandigarh, Jan 28 (PTI) The cold conditions renewed in parts of Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh today with the minimum temperature dropping by up to two degrees Celsius even as foggy and misty conditions continued to prevail in the region adversely affecting normal life.
- Two Chandigarh cops held for seeking sexual favour - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : Two policemen were arrested in Chandigarh for allegedly extorting money from a young couple sitting in a public park and demanding sex from the girl after threatening to book them. Shakti Raj and Kuldeep Singh, both attached with the ...
- Govt to appeal to SC against CNG hike - Chandigarh Tribune
The Delhi government today said that it has decided to appeal to the Supreme Court against the increase in the price of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), which fuels autos in Delhi. A senior official in the Chief Minister's office said that they will file ...
- Pandit Rao of Govt College Chandigarh Spreads Awareness of Baba Deep ... - SikhSangat News
Pandit Rao of Govt College Chandigarh Spreads Awareness of Baba Deep Singh Ji. Pandit Rao C Dharennavar is the Assistant Professor in Govt College Chandigarh . He is basically from Karnataka but he adopted Punjabi so well that he has written 8 books ...
- Army blames police for Pathribal operation - Chandigarh Tribune
The Army in its report to the Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) here has blamed the J&K police for the Pathribal operation. The Army's version comes following CBI's clean chit to the state police over the abduction and killing of five civilians. The Army ...
- Raj Thackeray orders attack on toll booths; MNS workers run riot - Chandigarh Tribune
The Maharashtra Police today arrested more than 100 people, including Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) MLA Pravin Darekar, for vandalising toll booths in eight cities of the state. The party activists had followed the orders of their leader Raj ...
- Land grab on UT periphery: HC asks Punjab to clarify stand - Chandigarh Tribune
The Punjab and Haryana High Court today asked Punjab Government to specify its stand on appointing a senior-level officer to look into the findings of Justice Kuldip Singh in land grab cases in Chandigarh's periphery. As the case came up for hearing ...
- Fog blinds Punjab, Haryana, minimum temperature rises - Daily Bhaskar
Chandigarh : A thick blanket of fog over entire Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh today affected the normal life even as the minimum temperature in the region rose by up to four notches above normal at some places. However, a thick cover of fog affected ...
- 27th January, 2014