- 18th April, 2019
- Lok Sabha election: Time for Chandigarh to up governance game - Hindustan Times
With elections around the bend, experts from multiple governing bodies are once again identifying the root of slack governance and debating options that will help deliver effective governance to City Beautiful.
- An Eventful Week for AAP - Congress Alliance Talks - The Wire
After initial reluctance, the Congress may agree to a pact in Delhi, Haryana and Chandigarh.
- People seek permission to remove dry, dead trees which have become perilous during rains - Times of India
Chandigarh forest department is inundated with applications for felling of dead/dry trees on private land during this time when the city is lashed by
- Chandigarh to host Asian Billiards, Snooker Cships - Business Standard
Chandigarh to host Asian Billiards, Snooker C'ships on Business Standard. Chandigarh will host the 18th Asian Billiards, the 20th Under-21 Asian Snooker Championship and the 3rd Ladies Asian Snooker Championship from April 27 to May 3, officials of the Punjab Billiards and Snooker Association (PBSA) said here on Thursday.
- Chandigarh to host Asian Billiards, Snooker C'ships - Outlook India
- Chandigarh Consumer Forum Penalises 'Bata' For Charging Rs.3 For Carry Bag [Read Order] - Live Law
Chandigarh Consumer Forum Penalises 'Bata' For Charging Rs.3 For Carry Bag [Read Order]
- Chandigarh: Sector 51 - A residents resent inaction against man sheltering 25 stray dogs - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Residents of Sector 51-A have complained against their neighbour living in a rented flat in the area for feeding and providing shelter to .
- Heritage tag boosts tourists, but upkeep remains a challenge - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: In July this year, the Capitol Complex will mark three years of getting Unesco’s coveted World Heritage tag.
- 3 snatchers held, did it for drugs - The Tribune
3 snatchers held, did it for drugs
- Phoenix mobile application for Chandigarh government schools - Punjab News Express
Setting new standard in education, the Chandigarh Administration has worked out modalities and scope of work for introduction of Phoenix Mobile Application in government schools will be in place by start of next month.
- Jet, set, stuck: Flights grounded - The Tribune
Jet, set, stuck: Flights grounded
- Millers want cash security refunded - The Tribune
Millers want cash security refunded
- AAP not to join hands with Cong - The Tribune
AAP not to join hands with Cong
- Child rights panel summons Ryan Int?l, Mount Carmel - The Tribune
Child rights panel summons Ryan Int?l, Mount Carmel
- Plans to set up vaccine discovery and development centre at PU discussed - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The first PU SPARC visiting professor, Dr Nikolai Petrovsky, met Panjab University's vice-chancellor and discussed about establishing an i.