- 20th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Doctors draw attention to skin changes that signal Covid - 19
Development of Chillblains (redness and swelling) on fingertips or toes lasting for more than 12 days, newly formed blisters lasting for more than ten days, wheals with itching for more than six days without any other past disease, a bluish discoloration as well as necrosis of skin have to be immediately told to a doctor.
- 19th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: 9 fresh cases at migrant settlement
As per Punjab’s nodal officer for Covid-19, Dr Rajesh Bhaskar, Punjab has crossed 2 lakh tests mark and by Thursday evening 2.14 lakh tests had been conducted in the state.
- Residents of Mani Majra?s urban areas demand replacement of decade - old water pipelines
The urban area of Mani Majra consists Uppal Marbal Arch housing project, Modern Housing Complex, Duplex area, Rajeev Vihar, while the rural area consists Old Manimajra, Shastri Nagar, Madi Wala Town and others.
- Prominent retail stores at Elante Mall lay off employees to cut costs
Since the mall had been shut during the lockdown, storeowners had no steady income in the last three months, and continue to suffer losses even after the mall opened, since very few people are visiting these stores.
- Hectic activity at Chandigarh air base with flurry of sorties to Ladakh
Sources in IAF said a high state of readiness has been maintained ever since the stand-off with the Chinese troops in Ladakh.
- 18th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- Family of four working at civil hospital of Panchkula tests positive; tally now 58
According to the nodal officer, Dr Rajiv Narwal, the wife had been to Rajpura to attend a funeral recently. She was examined on return and tested positive.
- Why Himachal Pradesh UN medal awardee IG ZH Zaidi is in Chandigarh Burail Jail?
Though Zaidi was bailed out by the Supreme Court in April 2019, Zaidi is now struggling to get bail after his plea was dismissed by the special CBI Court of Chandigarh in January this year.
- Sector 9 firing case: Chandigarh police seizes pistol, cartridges and Audi car
Earlier, the police had recovered a Honda Amaze car, in which two shooters had escaped after firing the bullets on the liquor vend.
- Chandigarh Smart city signs agreement with BEL for setting up integrated command, control centre
According to the officials, BEL will implement the system in 18 months’ time.
- Chandigarh: Bapu Dham volunteer who had led fight against pandemic is now in quarantine
Since the colony became a containment zone, many residents struggled to get treatment for non-COVID ailments.
- Spike in densely populated colonies alarms Chandigarh
The Covid-19 cases in Chandigarh have been reported from from Dhanas, Khuda Lahora, Khuda Alisher, Daria, Bapu Dham Colony, Mani Majra, Colony number 4, Mauli Jagran, Dadu Majra and also the Sector 30 EWS belt, all of which are densely populated areas.
- 17th June, 2020 The Indian Express
- 16th June, 2020 The Indian Express