- 8th July, 2020 Times of India
- Online test fails to see 100% attendance
Chandigarh: The UT education department has released analysis of the result of social studies test, which was conducted online on Sunday.
- Expert panel in Patiala, Asr
Chandigarh: To augment its Covid management and care strategy, Punjab government on Tuesday constituted two expert advisory committees under the overa.
- Ayurvedic medicines beneficial for people at risk of virus: Report
Chandigarh/Amritsar: Ayurvedic medicines are proving to be beneficial to people in quarantine and frontline workers, says a report of the Punjab ayurv.
- PU still to take final call on holding exams
Chandigarh: Panjab University (PU) is in a fix on whether to conduct exams or not as a decision eluded even after more than an hour-long meeting of to.
- MC panel plans to enhance income
Chandigarh: The committee constituted by the city mayor to enhance revenue sources of the Chandigarh municipal corporation (MC) held its meeting on Tu.
- SpiceJet flight brings back 177 from UAE
Mohali: As part of the Vande Bharat Mission of evacuating Indians stranded in various countries, an evacuation flight from United Arab Emirates (UAE) .
- Hotelier booked for raping employee
Chandigarh: The UT police have booked a hotel owner in Mohali for allegedly raping his employee.
- Vij orders police complaint against Ggn lab after report
Ambala: Haryana health minister Anil Vij has directed the health department to lodge a police complaint against Gurgaon-based SRL Lab, which had in Ap.
- Bhupinder Singh Hooda alleges multi - crore rice scam in Haryana
Interacting with mediapersons at his residence, Hooda said after the paddy scam, mustard scam, employment scam and wheat scam, this is the latest scam
- Punjab records 258 new Covid - 19 cases, six deaths
With no sign of abating, the tally of Covid-19 continues to swell at a rapid pace as 258 more cases, including six deaths, were reported on Tuesday in
- Discovering love for Hindi language in a foreign land
Who knew that she would be receiving so much love and respect for being a Hindi writer in a foreign land.
- 7th July, 2020 Times of India