- 21st April, 2019 The Indian Express
- In Chandigarh, the regal culinary experience is being explored through a 10 - day food festival
Finding a special place on the menu is the Arcot biryani, famous for its exquisite rice and lamb preparation.
- Electrifying musical performances win many hearts at Chandigarh event
Shubhangi Joshi Collective, Parikrama, Maati Baani, Hari-Sukhmani, Bryden-Parth, Thaikkudam Bridge and Soundarya kept the audience enthralled with their performances.
- Veteran authors from Chandigarh honoured for their contribution in literature
The awardees were Dr Om Prakash Vasishta (Punjabi), Dr Chaman Ahuja (Urdu), Dr Prasoon Prasad (Hindi), Professor Tejwant Singh Gill (English) and Professor Virender Kumar Alankar (Sanskrit).
- Chandigarh: CEO issues notice to SHO, after flying squad finds pictures were displayed and removed ?recently?
The notice was issued, after Chandigarh Newsline, highlighted the violation and published pictures of a classroom inside police stationâs building where Modiâs pictures were displayed. Chandigarh Police was quick enough to remove those.
- 20th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 19th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 18th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 17th April, 2019 The Indian Express