- CBSE: Conduct compartment exams online
Chandigarh: In a recent order passed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), controller of examination has asked schools to conduct compar.
- UT ends odd - even for congested markets
Chandigarh: The UT administration on Wednesday ended the odd-even system for congested markets like Shastri Market in Sector 22, Sadar Bazaar in Secto.
- Manimajra SHO suspended, yet to join probe
Chandigarh: Manimajra police station house officer (SHO) inspector Jaswinder Kaur has still not joined the investigation in the Rs 5 lakh corruption c.
- Sewage still leaking into Sukhna choe
Chandigarh: A technical team of the Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee (CPCC) on Wednesday found sewage leaking into Sukhna choe at only two point.
- PTIs? recruitment: HSSC ex - chief, members booked
Chandigarh: In a development that could embarrass the Congress leaders, the Haryana State Vigilance Bureau (SVB) has booked former chairman of the Sta.
- SAD asks Pb to withdraw power bills
Chandigarh: The Shiromani Akali Dal will hold statewide protests in front of Punjab State Power Coroporation Limited (PSPCL) offices to demand withdra.
- Withdraw anti - farmer ordinances, farm outfits in Punjab urge Centre
Chandigarh: Leaders of major farmer unions of Punjab on Wednesday unanimously passed a resolution, urging the Centre to reconsider and withdraw the sa.
- 1 injured in low - intensity blast in Bagha Purana
Bathinda: Forensic experts and a bomb disposal squad visited the site at Bagha Purana town of Moga district on Wednesday where a low-intensity blast h.
- 26 new cases in HP take tally to 979, 42 recover
Shimla: With 26 new cases of Covid-19 surfacing in Himachal Pradesh on Wednesday, the number of persons testing positive for the virus so far has reac.
- 50 villagers booked for assaulting officials
Jind: Sadar police station here has booked several villagers for assaulting police personnel and pelting them with stones on Wednesday.
- Kaithal bans social media news channels
Kaithal: The Kaithal district administration has banned social media-based news channels following allegations that they were spreading fake news abou.
- Man shot in Y?nagar
Yamunanagar: A man was shot by three men on bike at Mandhar village on Tuesday evening.
- Sarpanch, hubby among 17 booked
Nawanshahr: Police here on Tuesday night booked Nangal Chhanga village sarpanch Sita Devi, her husband Sucha Ram, namberdar, both owing allegiance to .
- Auto manufacturers demand reduction in GST from 28 to 18%
Ludhiana: Worried over huge losses due to Covid-19, auto parts manufacturers in Ludhiana are demanding that Goods and Services Tax (GST) be reduced fr.
- Karan Avtar not first bureaucrat to be accommodated post - retirement
Chandigarh: The appointment of former chief secretary Karan Avtar Singh on Tuesday as chairman of the Punjab Water Regulatory and Development Authorit.