- Dental students assn writes to Capt to defer BDS exams
Bathinda: Raising voice for long for the postponement of their exams, the Dental Students Association of Punjab (DSAP) wrote a letter to Punjab chief .
- Restrictions removed from parts of Bapu Dham pocket
Chandigarh: After opening all pockets, including containment zones of Bapu Dham Colony, the UT administration on Wednesday lifted perimeter control fr.
- No antibodies to fight virus in 25% plasma samples: Study
Chandigarh: No antibodies against the new coronavirus were present in 25% samples of plasma, according to an ongoing Indian Council of Medical Researc.
- Haryana to restore pvt bus services
Chandigarh: Haryana government has decided to restore the operation of private buses plying under the state carriage scheme.
- Flight brings back 177 from Kuwait
Mohali: The GoAir flight number G8-7228, carrying 177 Indian passengers from Kuwait, landed at the Chandigarh International Airport around 7.
- Haryana lays stress strengthening delivery facilities
Chandigarh: Amid Covid-19 pandemic, Haryana government has laid emphasis on strengthening delivery facilities in public and private health institution.
- CBSE: Conduct compartment exams online
Chandigarh: In a recent order passed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), controller of examination has asked schools to conduct compar.
- UT ends odd - even for congested markets
Chandigarh: The UT administration on Wednesday ended the odd-even system for congested markets like Shastri Market in Sector 22, Sadar Bazaar in Secto.
- Manimajra SHO suspended, yet to join probe
Chandigarh: Manimajra police station house officer (SHO) inspector Jaswinder Kaur has still not joined the investigation in the Rs 5 lakh corruption c.
- Sewage still leaking into Sukhna choe
Chandigarh: A technical team of the Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee (CPCC) on Wednesday found sewage leaking into Sukhna choe at only two point.
- PTIs? recruitment: HSSC ex - chief, members booked
Chandigarh: In a development that could embarrass the Congress leaders, the Haryana State Vigilance Bureau (SVB) has booked former chairman of the Sta.
- SAD asks Pb to withdraw power bills
Chandigarh: The Shiromani Akali Dal will hold statewide protests in front of Punjab State Power Coroporation Limited (PSPCL) offices to demand withdra.
- Withdraw anti - farmer ordinances, farm outfits in Punjab urge Centre
Chandigarh: Leaders of major farmer unions of Punjab on Wednesday unanimously passed a resolution, urging the Centre to reconsider and withdraw the sa.
- 1 injured in low - intensity blast in Bagha Purana
Bathinda: Forensic experts and a bomb disposal squad visited the site at Bagha Purana town of Moga district on Wednesday where a low-intensity blast h.
- 26 new cases in HP take tally to 979, 42 recover
Shimla: With 26 new cases of Covid-19 surfacing in Himachal Pradesh on Wednesday, the number of persons testing positive for the virus so far has reac.