- Haryana: April revenue receipts 55% less than same month in 2019
The lockdown imposed due to Covid-19 pandemic seems to have pushed the Haryana economy to the brink as the total number of revenue receipts in April t
- 55% Covid patients in 0 - 20 age group in Chandigarh
An analysis of the Covid-19 patients in the city shows that 55% were in the age group between 0-20s while the least infected were elderly in the 60s
- 31 +ve, HP cases cross 800 mark
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh reported 31 fresh cases of Covid-19 on Wednesday, even as 34 patients were discharged from hospital after they recovered from.
- Centre withdraws order, keeps Sumdho - Kaza - Gramphu highway with BRO
Manali: The Sumdho-Kaza-Gramphu highway, which was taken over by the state public works department (PWD) from the Border Roads Organization (BRO), wil.
- ?Indians manufacturers do not having matching quality, work culture?
Amritsar: Indo-China business sentiments have reached their nadir following Galwan valley clash between the forces of two nations, triggering nationwi.
- ?Rehire fired teachers or face more protests?
Jind/Kaithal: Dismissed physical training instructors (PTIs) held a protest march on Wednesday in Jind and burnt an effigy of Haryana education minist.
- HC directs petitioner to undergo polygraph test
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh high court on Tuesday dismissed a petition while directing the petitioner to give a voice sample and polygraph test on da.
- Govt to assist apple growers
In an attempt to save farmers from hardships during the ensuing apple season in view of the Covid-19 pandemic, the state’s horticulture department is .
- Haryana Police nabs wanted criminal from Jalandhar
Jalandhar: Haryana Police arrested a Kaithal-based criminal in Jalandhar on Wednesday.
- Firm officials, seed dealers booked for supplying poor quality seeds
Kurukshetra: Police registered a case of cheating against officials of a Telangana-based seed firm and its local dealers in the district on Tuesday fo.
- Bizmen say diesel price hike will increase production cost
Ludhiana: Huge resentment is being seen among city businessmen over rising prices of petrol and diesel.
- Drug claims: Plaints to Pb DGP, MHA
Jalandhar: Two separate complaints have been sent to the Union home ministry and Punjab DGP to seek registration of a criminal case against Yoga guru .
- First batch of 250 Indians to arrive from Pakistan today
Amritsar: Finally, the first batch of 250 out of 748 Indians stranded in Pakistan will be arriving India via Attari land border on Thursday.
- Another accused nabbed in 30kg gold heist case
Ludhiana: In the 30 kg gold heist case, a team of organised crime control unit (OCCU) of Punjab Police has arrested fifth accused, identified as Gurse.
- Liquor theft: Elusive inspector surrenders before SIT
Chandigarh: The sacked police inspector — who had been on the run for 49 days after being named as prime accused in the liquor theft scam of Sonipat —.