- 25th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Four years on, CBI court frames charges against ex - DSP, 2 others
A case was registered against Deepa Duggal at Sector 3 police station, on the complaint of GS Chawla that Deepa Duggal concealed the facts of the Sector 9 property. Both matters were being investigated by the EOW (Economic Offences Wing) of Chandigarh Police.
- Chandigarh: ?Sensory park? location changed after administration?s no to construction at ?heritage site?
The sensory park, a garden which has sensory-integrated playground equipment and amenities, that is planned to be constructed under Chandigarh Smart City, aims at attracting multiple senses of an individual and is likely to Rs 1.6 crore.
- Chandigarh Martyrs? Pillar: Memorial in shambles due to lack of maintenance
The Martyrsâ€™ Pillar, constructed by Chandigarh MC, is in a shambles-surrounded by unmentionables, bird droppings and the name plates on it lay broken on the ground.
- Kutcha parking lot near High Court not under forest cover: Chandigarh Forest Dept
The Bar Association, on July 20, decided to charge Rs 30 as parking fee from four-wheelers being parked at the kutcha parking near the High Court.
- Explained: What is the status of Tribune flyover in Chandigarh?
Increasing vehicular traffic in the city, especially at Tribune Chowk, urged the UT Administration to come up with the proposal for a flyover. The project will help ease traffic at this junction, which falls on the National Highway No. 5.
- 24th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 23rd July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 22nd July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 20th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 19th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 18th July, 2019 The Indian Express