- HP CM says govt may get stricter
Manali: Alarmed by a spike in Covid-19 cases, and people returning from other states making up for nearly 90% patients, the Himachal Pradesh governmen.
- Covid cases hit 18,705 in 3 states
The number of confirmed Covid-19 cases in Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh rose to 18,705 and the number of deaths to 339 on Friday as 634 more pe.
- Jhajjar medical college students resume agitation
Chandigarh: After the silence for over six months, the aggrieved students of the World College of Medical Sciences and Research at Jhajjar have restar.
- IAF?s Cheetah chopper makes landing on e - way
Chandigarh: A Cheetah helicopter of the Indian Air Force (IAF) made a “precautionary landing” on the new KMP expressway in Sonipat district of Haryana.
- Abhay calls on Tanwar, triggers talk of new ties
Chandigarh: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) secretary general and Ellenabad MLA Abhay Singh Chautala (top) on Friday called on ex-MP and former Haryana.
- 1st patient to get plasma therapy in Pb beats virus
Chandigarh: First Covid-19 patient in Punjab to have received plasma therapy has recovered, while two others being treated with the same therapy are o.
- Hry to recruit ex - servicemen as volunteer jail warders
Chandigarh: The Haryana jail department would recruit ex-servicemen or retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) as volunteer jail .
- ?Pb water dept building infra?
Chandigarh: The Punjab department of water supply and sanitation is pitching in the fight against Covid-19 by ramping up infrastructure to handle pati.
- Traditional courses for 11 colleges
Chandigarh: A committee constituted by the Punjab government has suggested that under the Covid-19 situation, only traditional courses should be intro.
- Locust swarms enter Haryana
Rohtak: Locust swarms destroyed cotton and bajra crop in around 40 villages of Mahendragarh and Narnaul districts on Friday.
- Veteran of 1962 war relives tense moments on India - China border
Rohtak: Kapur Singh Rathee, an 82-year-old retired Subedar from the Army was at Galwan valley on the India-China border when war was announced in 1962.
- Pb, Hry HC defers hearing of routine cases till August
Chandigarh: Punjab and Haryana high court administration on Friday deferred hearing of routine cases till August.
- Chandigarh reports 424 Covid - 19 cases so far
The total number of Covid-19 cases in Chandigarh stands at 424 while the death toll is at six, said Health Department, Integrated Disease Surveillance
- Haryana: Wanted criminal, accomplice arrested in Nuh
Haryana police arrested a wanted criminal and his accomplice after a brief exchange of fire at Rihad village in Nuh. A police spokesperson said a poli
- Haryana: 1,000 villages to get four - hour power supply
The Haryana government has decided against no power cuts from noon to 4pm in about 1,000 villages having less than 60% line loss.