- FIR if you skip home isolation in Mohali
The administration has issued orders for initiation of criminal proceedings against those jumping home quarantine. Even people visiting those under ho
- Chandigarh: Denied treatment, alleges ?cured? Covid - 19 patient
A 60-year-old chemist in Sector 16 has alleged Government Multi-specialty Hospital (GMSH), Sector 16, refused to treat him when he redeveloped some sy
- Chandigarh: Patients dial kin at midnight, fight boredom, anxiety
A couple who had recently come from abroad to visit relatives are regretting their decision after they tested positive for Covid-19 and were admitted
- Vini Mahajan Punjab?s first woman chief secretary
Just weeks after his run-in with two Cabinet ministers, Punjab chief secretary Karan Avtar Singh was shunted out on Friday and replaced by 1987 batch
- IAF staffer commits suicide
Chandigarh: A 50-year-old Indian Air Force (IAF) employee allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from an iron grille of a window on 3 BRD prem.
- Miscreants attack family with sharp - edged weapons
Chandigarh: Miscreants assaulted a family, including a woman with swords, knives and iron rods, leaving three persons seriously injured at Faidan vill.
- 72 - year - old cyclist killed in road accident
Chandigarh: A 72-year-old cyclist was killed in a road accident after being hit by a canter near the light point of Sector 31/Industrial area phase-2 .
- Procure maize from Doaba farmers: SAD to Capt
Chandigarh: SAD has sought the intervention of Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to help maize farmers of Doaba region by directing Markfed and other state pr.
- Statewide destruction of narcotics on anti - drugs day in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Punjab Police on Friday destroyed several quintals of illicit drugs at various places across the state in a symbolic gesture to mark t.
- MC commissioner holds meeting with tax, health depts
Ludhiana: MC commissioner Pardeep Sabharwal on Friday held a meeting with officials of health and property tax department.
- 3 - day lockdown in Gidderbaha
Bathinda: To break the chain of people catching infection after getting in touch with a 42-year-old Covid-19 patient and his contacts, the Muktsar dis.
- 11 people found infected in Himachal, 8 discharged
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh recorded 11 new cases of Covid-19, while eight patients were cured, on Friday.
- Hry fixes rates for Covid treatment in pvt hosps
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has finally capped cost for Covid-19 treatment in private hospitals in the state.
- 1.8km motorable tunnel built on Manali - Chd NH
Manali: Boring for 1.
- Shanta asks Thakur to take back his escort facility
Dharamshala: Senior BJP leader Shanta Kumar has written to Himachal Pradesh chief minister Jai Ram Thakur, seeking withdrawal of his escort facility f.