- 10th June, 2020 Times of India
- 24 positive in HP, 8 linked to pharma firm
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh on Tuesday reported 24 more Covid-19 cases, including eight from Sirmaur district, six from Kangra, five from Una, two from B.
- HC relief for farmhouses constructed in Aravalis
Chandigarh: Giving some respite to around 450 entities/persons who allegedly carried out illegal construction activities in eco-sensitive Aravalis in .
- BJP?s virtual rally on Aug 14, Cong says bad timing
Chandigarh: Haryana BJP has planned its first virtual rally of the state on August 14 and it is going to be addressed by Union minister Narinder Tomar.
- Rationalise expenses to sustain Covid fight: Amarinder Singh to departments
CHANDIGARH: Expressing apprehensions of prolonged impact of Covid-19, Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on Monday directed all departments to furt.
- Refused relief by high court, PTIs withdraw petition
Chandigarh: Around 2,000 physical training instructors (PTIs) of the Haryana education department, whose services were recently terminated on the dire.
- 10 testing machines in Punjab soon: Min
Chandigarh: To ramp up testing, the Punjab government is all set to establish 10 TrueNat machines at district hospitals, said state health minister Ba.
- HC notice to Punjab, Centre on teachers? plea against salary reduction
Chandigarh: Punjab and Haryana high court on Tuesday issued a notice to the Punjab government, the department of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan and Union gov.
- 2 deaths, 56 new cases in Punjab
Chandigarh: Covid-19 cases continued to mount in Punjab on Tuesday as 56 more people tested positive, taking the state’s tally to 2,719.
- Chandigarh, you survived coronavirus, now watch out for accidents
The trauma and roadside accident cases, which fell to a new low in the government hospitals during two months of Covid-19 lockdown, are back to the ol
- How Chandigarh promotes electric vehicles: Power tariff reduced for charging stations
For promoting electric vehicles, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) has introduced single-part tariff for their charging stations.
- 9th June, 2020 Times of India