- 29th June, 2020 Times of India
- 28th June, 2020 Times of India
- Haryana: One test Covid - 19 positive, 17 discharged in Kurukshetra
One new Covid-19 case was reported while 17 patients got discharged after they tested negative in Kurukshetra district on Sunday, said district civil
- Fully prepared to deal with any locust attack: Haryana govt
The Haryana government is fully prepared to deal with any locust attack, state agriculture minister J P Dalal said on Sunday.
- Breakthrough? Study suggests technology to deliver water to rice root
A report by the Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI), Karnal, has suggested the use of root zone irrigation (RZI) for cultivating paddy, d
- Illicit drugs destroyed on anti - drugs day in Punjab
The Punjab Police on Friday destroyed several quintals of illicit drugs at various places across the state in a symbolic gesture to mark the Internati
- Haryana plans 50,000 houses in periphery of municipal areas
The Haryana Government has decided to formulate a new housing scheme, in which around 50,000 houses will be built in the periphery of municipal limit
- 30 more found infected with virus, Himachal Pradesh tally near 900
Shimla: Thirty new cases of Covid-19 were reported in Himachal Pradesh on Saturday, taking the state’s tally to 894.