- 30th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- UT admin to Chandigarh Housing Board flat - owners: Remove unauthorised construction by Dec 31
The allottees have been given temporary exemption from immediate demolition of additional construction by authorities till December 31, 2020, subject to payment of penal charges.
- Chandigarh may revert policy, hand over IG Prisons post to IAS officer
The UT administration is considering handing over charge of IG, Prisons, to a senior IAS officer, a procedure which was being followed till 2004, when three dreaded BKI ultras and a murder convict had escaped after digging a 99 ft tunnel.
- Trial yet to begin in Bitcoin MLM scam, Chandigarh court seeks reasons for 9 - month delay in producing accused
The Chandigarh district court has issued summons to the in-charge of summoning staff of Chandigarh Police for not returning production warrants of the two accused.
- Chandigarh hotel fined Rs 25,000 for charging GST on bananas
On July 22, Bose had put up a video on his Twitter handle sharing a copy of the receipt that the hotel sent him for two bananas that he ordered.
- Chandigarh: Charging Rs 67.50 GST on two bananas costs JW Marriott Rs 25,000
The hotel, officials said, has been indicted and penalised for violating Section 11 (1) of Central Goods and Service Tax Act (illegal collection of tax on an exempted item) and Section 8 of UTGST Act.
- 29th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 28th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh to be a lot quieter: HC bans loudspeakers, PA systems, loud music
Thereâ€™s also a ban on celebratory firing and live show songs glorifying liquor, drugs and violence.
- The Chandigarh School of Photography strives to bring photographers from across the country on a common platform
The seven-day workshop in Spiti had participants from Jalandhar, Delhi and Australia and focused on the technical aspects, visual language and aesthetics of photography.
- Chandigarh: Online allotment of hostels at Panjab University from tomorrow
For the allotment process, students will have to log in to the portal hms.puchd.ac.in and register themselves.
- Chandigarh: 18 - year - old Punjab all - rounder Abhishek eyes consistency
Abhishek, who is training in Mohali since last two weeks, scored 926 runs and claimed 21 wickets in Punjab Inter-District Senior Tournament for Katoch Shield
- Chandigarh: Rowing row reaches court, RASA files suit against CRA
The civil suit was filed by the Rowing and Sweep Associationâ€™s general secretary, Shubhjot Singh Chadha, in the court of Civil Judge (Senior Division) Varun Nagpal.
- 27th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 26th July, 2019 The Indian Express
- 25th July, 2019 The Indian Express