- 1st June, 2019 The Indian Express
- 30th May, 2019 The Indian Express
- 29th May, 2019 The Indian Express
- Ban all single - use plastic, says Chandigarh?s Department of Environment
Chandigarh is among 25 states/UTs that failed to submit the action plan and may have to pay environmental compensation of Rs 1 crore.
- Waste segregation at source level: Chandigarh Municipal Corporation yet to complete arrangements
As per the undertaking submitted in NGT, Delhi, Chandigarh administration decided to cover the entire city under the segregation of waste at source level till September 2019.Â Once the wastes are segregated at the source level, there is no need to segregate them at the dumping ground-38.
- No regulatory policy, Haryana, Punjab autos make a killing
As many as 7,136 autos, including those bearing Chandigarh, Panchkula and Haryana registration numbers, have been challaned in the city since January 1 to May 15 in this year alone.
- 28th May, 2019 The Indian Express
- 26th May, 2019 The Indian Express
- 25th May, 2019 The Indian Express
- Election 2019: How a Haryana minister united 3 camps in BJP
In 2014 Lok Sabha elections, he was the co-incharge of Western UP and Punjab. In this election, out of four seats of which he was given the charge, BJP was able to win three- Hoshiarpur, Gurdaspur and Chandigarh, while it lost in the fourth one- Amritsar.
- 24th May, 2019 The Indian Express
- 23rd May, 2019 The Indian Express
- 22nd May, 2019 The Indian Express