- Punjab Engineering College gets no first - quarter grant from Chandigarh administration
Punjab Engineering College or PEC has not asked its departments for an equipment purchase plan, since the UT administration has not released the first
- BJP - JJP alliance will field consensus candidate in Baroda: Haryana CM
Haryana’s chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday reiterated that BJP-JJP alliance shall put a strong candidate to ensure victory in the Baroda
- Commercial space at Chandigarh railway station: More time given for bidding
CHANDIGARH: People who want to bid for space in the 25-lakh-square-foot commercial area at the local railway station have another two months.
- Selja questions Haryana government's intentions towards reserved classes, PTI teachers recruitment
The HPCC president and former Union minister Selja on Saturday raised the question mark over intentions of the state government over the issue of rese
- Exclusion of some from IAS under Punjab and Haryana HC lens
Exclusion of the employees working in the board, corporation and other autonomous bodies including universities from the appointment on IAS post under
- Mohali vending sites hit roadblock
The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) has rejected the proposal of municipal corporation (MC) of vending sites terming it not lawful a
- Chandigarh: PIL on mental health care disposed of
The Punjab and Haryana high court has disposed of a PIL seeking directions to the UT administration to provide access to adequate and affordable menta
- Chandigarh: Pipe leaks for 6 years, creates ?pond? in Sector 25 West forest
MC officials have not gotten around to fixing a broken water pipe in Sector 25 West forest area for the past six months. Continuous water leakage has
- UT residents miss Apni Mandis, want them back
Chandigarh: Even as Apni Mandis have closed down in Mohali, residents of Chandigarh say they want the Mandis to operate.
- Entry gates locked in many areas, people face trouble
Ludhiana: Entry gates in many localities are still locked by residents due to which commuters are facing a tough time.
- Eateries can serve liquor in Mohali
The district magistrate (DM) on Friday gave much-needed relief to restaurants and food joints in Mohali by allowing food to be served till 9pm. Restau
- MC organises seminar on corona for staff
Ludhiana: For creating awareness among the frontline corona warriors of the civic body, a seminar was organised at zone A meeting hall on Friday where.
- 5 more Covid - 19 deaths, 153 new cases reported in Punjab
Chandigarh: With five more Covid-19 deaths reported in Punjab on Friday, the total number of casualties reached 157 in the state.
- Punjab, Haryana likely to receive rainfall in next 2 hours: IMD
Some parts of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana are likely to receive rainfall in the next two hours, said India Meteorological Department (IMD) on Saturday.
- 713 stranded Himachalis brought back from abroad
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government so far has brought back 713 persons stranded abroad in 69 countries, including UAE, the US, the UK, Australia,.