- CUP gives online exam option
Bathinda: In the wake of Covid-19 pandemic, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB), has given students an option of appearing in final semester.
- After NSUI, ABVP hits out at Hry plan
Chandigarh: Within days of NSUI seeking parity between students from Haryana and outside, the Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), a frontal orga.
- Good wheat crop spurs demand for gold in rural areas
Amritsar: At a time when people are taking to selling gold and gold ornaments post lifting of lockdown to meet their extreme needs, the precious metal.
- 97 fatalities in 16 days
Chandigarh: Haryana has witnessed 97 Covid-19 deaths in the past 16 days.
- Sero survey in all districts of Haryana
Chandigarh: Haryana government has decided to conduct a sero survey in all districts of the state for a test named ‘Covid Kavach Elisa’ to examine the.
- Dismissed PTIs gherao Hry education minister
Kaithal: Dismissed physical training instructors (PTIs) gheraoed Haryana education minister Kanwar Pal on Wednesday in Kaithal to seek their reinstate.
- Now, home isolation applicable in Ludh
Ludhiana: Punjab government has allowed home isolation for positive patients, who are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic.
- MC employees caught with their masks down
Ludhiana: Senior deputy mayor Shyam Sunder Malhotra caught some of the employees of civic body without masks and social distancing on Wednesday while .
- A stitch in time will save Ludhiana?s sewing machine makers
Ludhiana: One of the big contributors to Ludhiana’s growth story, the sewing machine industry, is reduced to 40% of its capacity.
- ?Akalis also at fault in stifling federal system?
Chandigarh: Slamming Akalis for supporting “anti-Punjab, anti-farmers and anti-Sikhs” decisions of the BJP at the Centre, Congress cabinet ministers s.
- Kite string almost kills scooterist in freak accident
Chandigarh: A 50-year-old air conditioner (AC) mechanic was injured in a freak accident when a glass-coated ‘manjha’ or kite string got entangled arou.
- Protesting LIP workers booked for violating social distancing
Ludhiana: Jamalpur police have booked halka in charge of Lok Insaaf Party, Fatehgarh Sahib and his accomplices for violating social distance and not w.
- Private schools ask Haryana to roll back leaving certificate exemption
Chandigarh: Within days of Haryana education department announcing to allow students of private schools to shift to government schools without a schoo.
- Bar council to act against lawyers
Chandigarh: Taking strict note of advertising by advocates on social media, especially Facebook and WhatsApp groups by uploading their videos and phot.
- 72 contacts of patient moved out of Ram Darbar
Chandigarh: The detection of three Covid-19 cases in Ram Darbar has prompted the authorities to shift 72 people from the dense and crowded locality to.