- Chandigarh MC starts getting property tax online
After mailing property tax bills last week, the municipal corporation has started receiving the payment online.
- Let farmers take call on paddy sowing, Hooda to Haryana government
Former Haryana chief minister and leader of opposition Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday asked CM Manohar Lal Khattar to withdraw bars related to pad
- Mask, langar, other charities help Chandigarh fight poverty, corona
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the do-gooders of Chandigarh have come out to help those in need. They are distributing food and masks, or finding diff
- Haryana: 3 peafowls found dead due to heatstroke in Yamunanagar
YAMUNANAGAR: Three peafowls were found dead under mysterious circumstances in the premises of Northern Railway Workshop, Jagadhri in Yamunanagar distr.
- Haryana issues SOPs for those traveling in state run buses
The state transport department has issued standard operating protocol (SOP) regarding inter-state travel in buses of Haryana Roadways on Wednesday.
- Now, issues with South Korean kits
CHANDIGARH: After issues arising out of mismatch of reports from a private lab and withdrawal of Chinese rapid testing kits, Haryana is now struggling.
- PU mulls calling Tricity researchers to start labs
CHANDIGARH: Panjab University is considering to call research scholars residing in the Tricity to start laboratories.
- We are burdened, parents interfere a lot: Teachers
CHANDIGARH: Life has turned upside down for teachers involved in online classes.
- Haryana sends back 1.9 lakh workers
CHANDIGARH: To help workers go back to their native place, the Haryana government has proposed to run 37 trains to Bihar, West Bengal and Madhya Parde.
- One - passenger rule pinches autos
CHANDIGARH: Cab, auto and rickshaw operators hardly got any business on the first day of the relaxations for them in the fourth leg of the lockdown on.
- Five Haryana policemen injured in stone pelting incident near Delhi's Kapashera
Five Haryana police personnel were injured on Wednesday when some people from Delhi&#x27;s Kapashera allegedly pelted stones at them after trying to forcib
- Lawyers can file cases online or manually
CHANDIGARH: Lawyers at the Chandigarh district courts can now manually or e-file urgent cases between 11am and 12.
- Lockdown 4.0: 51,000 industrial units in Haryana get nod to restart
CHANDIGARH: The Haryana government has said around 51,000 industrial units have been permitted to run their business in the state with around 31 lakh .
- Chandigarh lockdown news: Today's updates from your city
Amid prevalent chaos and uncertainty over access to the essential services and commodities during the lockdown, we bring you the latest updates from C
- Lockdown fallout in Punjab: Chhatbir zoo bleeding Rs 1.8 lakh daily
MOHALI: The pandemic lockdown has been causing Rs 1.