- Mastermind who planned escape of 17 juveniles in Hisar, held
Hisar: The Haryana police arrested 21-year-old resident of Bainsi village in Rohtak district, who is accused of being the mastermind of the escape of .
- 4 of ?I - T raid team? at bizman?s house held
Patiala: Inspired by a Bollywood movie, members of a gang struck at the house of an owner of a fuel filling station while impersonating as I-T officia.
- Mandi man held in Manali blind murder case
Manali: Police on Tuesday claimed to have solved a blind murder case of a woman in Old Manali area of Kullu district on October 15 with the arrest of .
- Adampur bank guard?s murder: Three arrested
Hoshiarpur: Police claim to have three of Adampur guard’s killers, the rifle snatched from him, and the answers to three bank robberies.
- 950 burning cases take count past 8K in Punjab
Bathinda: Punjab on Tuesday reported 950 paddy stubble burning cases, taking the total count this season to 8,055.
- Hooda backs Narwal, says he is ?son of a farmer?
Rohtak: In response to media queries on the Congress decision of fielding a fresh face in the Baroda byelection, former chief minister Bhupinder Singh.
- Dry days declared for bypoll
Chandigarh: In view of the upcoming Baroda assembly byelection on November 3, liquor vends in the entire constituency along with adjoining areas withi.
- 1,682 new Covid - 19 cases, 22 deaths in region
Chandigarh/Shimla: The region’s Covid-19 case tally rose past the 1,500 mark on Tuesday, while 22 died of the virus.
- It?s going to be a long battle ahead: MLAs
The four bills and the resolution presented by the Punjab Congress government against the Centre’s three anti-farmer laws were unanimously passed by t
- Schools to decide who should be given a second chance
Chandigarh: Students who missed compartment exam will have to contact their schools if they want a chance to appear for in the exams.
- Dhull quits, to campaign against BJP in Baroda
Jind: In a setback to Haryana BJP, former Julana MLA and a strong leader from Jind district Parminder Singh Dhull (63) resigned from the membership of.
- Satlej Club throws up surprise: 5 elected to panel unopposed
- NDRF teams conduct mock drills at mini - secretariat
Panchkula: Teams of the Panchkula National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and the Delhi NDRF conducted a mock drill on earthquake at the mini-secretar.
- PAU employees burn letters on 5th day of protest
Times News Network Ludhiana: The protest being held by employees of all categories at Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) entered the fifth day on Tu.
- 5 new traffic light points in Mohali made operational
Mohali: The five traffic light points, which were recently installed by the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (Gmada) at different points from.