- 3,500 water connections untraceable in Shimla district
Shimla: The task of tracing over 3,500 missing water connections has become a challenge for Shimla Jal Prabhandan Limited (SJPNL).
- Fuel costlier, AAP pulls car with chain
MOHALI: The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday pulled a car with chain as a sign of protest against the state&#x27;s rising fuel prices.
- Only 8% cops have got jabbed against Covid
When Covid vaccination bega, the city recorded 74.8% takers out of the targeted beneficiaries --- the highest so far. The inclusion of frontline worke
- New admn top brass likely in 8 months
A new UT administration team could be calling the shots in the next six to eight months. This because the tenure of all the senior decision and policy
- Cases rise but Covid - 19 testing slumps in Punjab
CHANDIGARH: Punjab has recorded a notable slump in daily testing done to identify people infected with coronavirus in February, a month during which t.
- Rawat hints at more changes in Sidhu?s return
Chandigarh: Amid indications of Congress leadership set to bring back former cabinet minister Navjot Singh Sidhu into action, Congress incharge of Pun.
- Mohali district rid of bird flu, says DC
MOHALI: All parameters of area sanitisation and testing (of poultry, birds, and human workers) found fine, deputy commissioner Girish Dayalan on Monda.
- AAP rally in Bagha Purana on March 21
Bathinda/Jalandhar: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is going to hold a Kisan Mahasammelan on March 21 in Moga district’s Bagha Purana town.
- Health workers reluctant to get Covid vaccine: Experts
Public health experts at the PGI say that most health workers are not coming forward to get vaccinated as fever, fatigue and malaise are not being rec
- I was brutally beaten at police station: Labour activist Nodeep Kaur
Incarcerated labour activist Nodeep Kaur claimed on Monday in a bail plea before the Punjab and Haryana HC that the Sonipat police "beat her black and
- Cops ?thrash? 16 - yr - old driver for jumping checkpost, probe ordered
Baddi: A 16-year-old boy was allegedly thrashed by cops for jumping a police checkpost in Nalagarh, Baddi, while driving a car.
- SAD to gherao assembly on opening day of budget session
Chandigarh: The SAD will gherao the Punjab legislative assembly on the opening day of the budget session on March 1 to protest against chief minister .
- Capt launches Rs 1087 - cr projects under Smart City, Amrut schemes
Chandigarh: Punjab chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Monday virtually laid foundation stones and inaugurated projects worth Rs 1,087 crore for.
- Haryana takes MSMEs beyond NCR through CFC, mini clusters
Chandigarh: Haryana has intensified the efforts for developing mini clusters for micro, small and medium entrepreneur (MSME) in districts beyond natio.
- Stay strong, don?t destroy crops or commit suicide, says Charuni
Kurukshetra: With several farmers from Haryana and Uttar Pradesh (UP) resorting to destroying their standing crops in protest against the Centre’s thr.