- 23rd February, 2022 The Tribune
- This viral optical illusion will make you ask yourself if you need to see your doctor
This optical illusion will make you come back to it again, and again, and again.
- Training on improving productivity
PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), in collaboration with the National Productivity Council (NPC) India, organised a virtual training session on productivity improvement and cost reduction through lean manufacturing techniques recently.
- One nabbed for illegal mining in Panchkula
The police have arrested a person on the charge of illegal mining and hampering the official work by hurling stones on government vehicles.
- Copter fratricide: GCM of 2 IAF officers begins
The Indian Air Force has convened a trial by General Court Martial (GCM) of two senior officers for alleged lapses leading to an Mi-17 helicopter being shot down in friendly fire near Srinagar in February 2019 in the aftermath of the air strike on terror camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
- 23 Covid cases,1 death in Chandigarh
Chandigarh: The city reported 23 cases of Covid-19 on Tuesday, taking the tally to 91,608. The active caseload stood at 211. A 65-year-old woman from Faidan was brought dead at the GMCH-32 and tested Covid positive posthumously. She was fully vaccinated. TNS
- Bizman held for stalking woman in Chandigarh
A 54-year-old businessman has been arrested by the UT police for stalking and harassing a woman for several months. The suspect has been identified as Sudeep Singh Sabharwal.
- Woman hangs herself to death in Mohali village
Mohali: A 30-year-old woman, Madhuri, committed suicide by hanging herself to death at her house in Salamatpur village near Mullanpur. The police have recovered a suicide note. On a statement of the deceased&#39;s father, Nanak Chand, the victim&rsquo;s husband has been held for abetment to suicide. TNS
- Ext lecturers protest, 14 held
Ext lecturers protest, 14 held
- 22nd February, 2022 The Tribune