- 1st December, 2017 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh gangrape: Spoke as woman, mother, representative, Kirron Kher says as Twitterati fume
Congress leaders too slammed the MP over her version. In the evening, reacting to comments from across the nation, Kher in her statement said, ?I strongly believe that women's safety is an enduring and continuous process in our country. Yesterday, my ...
- Chandigarh gangrape: Accused quizzed in another gangrape case
The Chandigarh Police on Thursday quizzed three gangrape accused ? Mohammed Irfan, Mohammed Garbi and Poppu, alias Kismat Ali ? in connection with another gangrape with an employee of an IT firm in December 2016. A team, headed by Inspector Devinder ...
- 30th November, 2017 The Indian Express
- 27th November, 2017 The Indian Express
- 26th November, 2017 The Indian Express
- 25th November, 2017 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh Carnival kicks off with song, dance and merrymaking
The ongoing three-day Chandigarh Carnival, organised by the UT Department of Tourism, kicked off at Leisure Valley, Sector-10, on Friday with the theme, Indradhanush (Colour your life like a rainbow). The event was inaugurated by MP Kirron Kher in the ...
- Chandigarh stalking case: HC to hear Vikas Barala's bail plea on November 29
Chandigarh Additional Sessions Judge Rajnish Kumar Sharma on November 13 had rejected Vikas's plea for regular bail, saying the allegations against the accused, ?the gravity and seriousness of the offences involved? and there is no ground ?on the basis ...
- Chandigarh: 7 - year - old boy dies in school after almirah falls on him
A seven-year-old boy was killed on Friday after an almirah fell on him while he was at school. Vicky Pandit, a Class III student of N N Mohan DAV Senior Secondary School, Dera Bassi, located near Chandigarh , was declared dead on arrival at the civil ...
- 24th November, 2017 The Indian Express
- 23rd November, 2017 The Indian Express