- 19th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 18th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 17th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 16th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Referrals from neighbouring states add to patient rush at PGIMER, take toll on health facilities
With Lok Sabha elections here, health care has to be a priority for the new Member of Parliament, residents feel.
- Chandigarh: It is Kirron Kher vs Pawan Kumar Bansal on metro
MP talks of railgate, Bansal asks Kher why she changed her mind on the project.
- Chandigarh: Insurance firm to pay Rs 45,000, $500 each to V - C, wife for delay in flight hours
The complainants stated that their flight from Hangzhou (China) via Hong Kong to New Delhi, scheduled for July 26, 2018, got delayed for more than 24 hours, due to which they reached New Delhi on July 27, 2018, following which Dr Singh, who is the VC of Chitkara University, had to cancel his prefixed meetings and scheduled travel to Chandigarh.
- 15th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 14th April, 2019 The Indian Express