- 6th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: GMCH to start delivery services at Rural Health Training Centre
Deliveries with complications, cesarean deliveries and deliveries of first time pregnant women will still be referred to GMCH as a rule, and will not be carried out at the RHTC.
- Swachh Survekshan 2020: Only 3.19% of Chandigarh residents took part in feedback survey
Chandigarh civic body has been participating in Swachh Survekshan ever since its inception. In 2016, it had secured second rank among the 73 cities of more than 1 lakh population. The next year, city stood at 11th rank among 434 cities and in 2018, it was second runner up among 4203 cities across the country.
- Two female foetuses found in Chandigarh, cases registered
As soon as the staff opened the lid of the sewerage, the foetus was found in the water. The police, after receiving information, recovered the foetus from the gutter, and initiated the investigation.
- 2 airlines, travel firm penalised after 60 - year - old Chandigarh woman spends night in lock - up at Copenhagen airport
Complaint states was not given wheelchair or diabetic diet; was stuck without visa after flights were re-routed
- 5th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Dismissed judge declared PO, taken into custody
PO Subhash Chander Marwaha was produced in the court of ACJM (Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate) Tejpratap Singh Randhawa. The court asked the accused to furnish bail bonds of Rs 2 lakh, failing which he was taken into custody by the police.
- Ranji Trophy: At Chandigarh?s ?MCG?, vehicles drive past sightscreen
Chandigarh&#039;s Mahajan Cricket Ground is located inside a farmhouse. On Day 1 of the maiden Ranji match at the venue, cars drove past the sightscreen, bringing the play to an abrupt halt
- Coronavirus threat: Chandigarh activists request UT administration to suspend use of breath analysers
Speaking to Chandigarh Newsline, SSP Traffic Shashank Anand said, “Even though we have contactless breath analysers which helps in prima facie detection of alcohol and our operators use new pipes everytime, we are consulting medical experts regarding the request.”
- Chandigarh: SSP posts ?open tweet? to BMW on accidents, says time to do something
The tweet read, “An open letter/tweet to @bmwindia. There’ve been numerous incidents of rash driving involving your vehicles in #Chandigarh. It’s about time you did something to change this. @trafficchd is willing to educate your customers about speed limits & driving sense/etiquettes. Are you?”
- 4th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 3rd February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 2nd February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 1st February, 2020 The Indian Express