- 10th September, 2021 The Indian Express
- 9th September, 2021 The Indian Express
- 8th September, 2021 The Indian Express
- 7th September, 2021 The Indian Express
A complaint under Section 302 (murder) of the Indian Penal Code and Section 25 of the Arms Act has been registered at Pinjore police station.
- Chandigarh confidential
Amar, Akbar, Anthony One salutation that didn’t get enough traction last fortnight was that of Akali leader Sukhbir Singh Badal. Signing off after lauding the various ‘heere’ (diamonds) joining his party at a function to welcome BJP stalwart Anil Joshi, Sukhbir said, “Jai Shri Ram, Assalam walekum, and Hallelujah.” On Sunday, a very welcome three-in-one, […]
- 6th September, 2021 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Trucks carrying RBI cash collide, woman cop injured
The cash, worth hundreds of crore rupees, was being transported from Chandigarh railway station to the RBI headquarters, sector 17, in five trucks.
- Farmer protests: Traffic disruptions likely on Ambala - Delhi highway, police issue route diversion plans
The protesting farmers have called for a gherao of mini-secretariat in Karnal Tuesday.
- Chandigarh: Two held with fake currency, sharp edged weapon
Police said the two were arrested on a secret information. A case was filed at PS 11.
- Chandigarh Confidential: High - Flier Rawat
From trying to broker a truce between Navjot Sidhu and the CM and lending an ear to disgruntled ministers to parrying the queries of a curious media, Rawat sure has his plate full.
- Chandigarh: Cong warns BJP, seeks withdrawal of sewerage tax
“The BJP had won with a thumping majority in the last MC elections but they have completely let down the Chandigarh public and stabbed them at their back," stated a letter Congress leader Devinder Singh Babla wrote to mayor Ravi Kant Sharma.
- Time to analyse functioning of Chandigarh Municipal Corporation, elected councillors: FOSWAC
Baljinder Singh Bittu, FOSWAC chairman, while addressing the members deplored the Municipal Corporation in failing to fulfil the promises made to the public.
- Chandigarh municipal commissioner reviews projects, finds works worth Rs 350 cr delayed by Covid
In the building and road wing of the civic body, major projects that have been affected are the renovation of Municipal Corporation building, Sector 17, and construction of dispensaries of sectors 39 and 52.
- 5th September, 2021 The Indian Express