- 16th December, 2017 Hindustan Times
- At 13°C, Chandigarh sees coldest day of season
The mercury's downward movement continued on Friday, with Chandigarh witnessing its coldest day of the season. At 13°C, the day temperature was nine notches below normal and just over a degree lower than that recorded the previous day. Since this ...
- 15th December, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 14th December, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 13th December, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Chandigarh launches smart city cards
The Chandigarh smart city card is a personalised card with the photograph and other details of the user. punjab Updated: Dec 13, 2017 12:58 IST. HT Correspondent Hindustan Times, Chandigarh . Chandigarh administrator VP Singh Badnore and MP Kirron Kher ...
- Chandigarh airport closure: HC wants Railways to pitch in
The Punjab and Haryana high court on Tuesday asked Northern Railways whether it could press into service more trains or increase the number of coaches of existing ones between Chandigarh and Delhi in view of closure of Chandigarh International Airport ...
- Turning mundane into magical: A book that talks of life as it happens in Chandigarh
Had Lahore not been made part of Pakistan after the Partition, the city of Chandigarh would probably never exist. The need for City Beautiful was felt because after independence, Punjab needed a city which could not only be its capital, but also imbibe ...
- Chandigarh MC splurged Rs 50 lakh on study tours in 4 years
Amid an impending financial crisis, it has come to light that the Chandigarh municipal corporation splurged Rs 50 lakh on study tours in the past four years. Highlighting this wastage of public money, a recent report of the Comptroller and Auditor ...
- 12th December, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 11th December, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Chandigarh will have to wait for bike taxis for now
Administration's focus on registering autos, no policy on bike taxis for at least four months. punjab Updated: Dec 11, 2017 14:55 IST. Hillary Victor Hindustan Times, Chandigarh . Bike taxis were launched in Mohali in July, but they are not allowed to ...
- Air India Chandigarh - Bangkok direct flight to start from today
The maiden flight from Bangkok will reach Chandigarh International Airport on Monday morning before taking off for the return journey in the afternoon. The Air India direct flight will take around five hours to reach the destination in Thailand. It ...