- Pak gurdwara body gets new president, members
Amritsar: In the wake of preparations for celebrations to mark the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev, the Pakistan government has appointed ne.
- SAD, Congress spar continues over stagnant water in Bathinda
Even as many areas were still submerged in rainwater, including the worst-affected Sirki Bazaar area of Bathinda, SAD and Congress continued to blame
- Breach in Ghaggar inundates several villages around Moonak
Heavy flow of water in Ghaggar river, which had damaged five bridges in Patiala district some days ago, breached one of the embankments near Phulad v
- Chandigarh: UT to start sealing drive against coaching centres
The Chandigarh administration will start sealing drive against coaching centres, who fails to comply with fire safety norms, from Saturday.
- Chandigarh: Retired school principal loses chain to snatchers
Chandigarh: Retired school principal loses chain to snatchers
- Clinic for fighting depression among students inaugurated in Panchkula
First child guidance counselling and welfare clinic of Panchkula was inaugurated by the Haryana State Council for Child Welfare (HSCCW) state nodal of
- SAD accuses Amarinder Singh of politicizing sacrilege issue
The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) has accused the Congress government headed by Amarinder Singh of deliberately politicising the issue of sacrilege to cov
- Chandigarh municipal corporation seeks legal department's nod before issuing notification on cow fee
After the UT administration&#x27;s communication, the Chandigarh municipal corporation has started the process to levy cow fee. The MC has now sought lega
- ?Soldiers faced inhospitable terrain, adverse conditions during Kargil?
Not only was the terrain of Kargil war zone inhospitable but even the soldiers who were suddenly deployed in the area from plains did not get time for
- Sonipat: 4 held while plotting robbery
In a major breakthrough, Haryana Police have busted a gang of robbers with the arrest of four of its members in Sonipat district. At least 12 cases of
- Haryana: Investigations in 50% POSCO cases completed in Ambala
The Ambala district in Haryana has recorded on an average six cases every month of the child-rape incidents or sexual assaults and a total of 41 such
- MHC residents will have to wait longer for secure surroundings
MHC residents will have to wait longer for secure surroundings
- Charges framed against 3 in sarpanch murder case
Charges framed against 3 in sarpanch murder case
- New groups take over parks? upkeep: Foswac
Chandigarh: The federation of sector welfare associations (Foswac) has raised various issues which the resident welfare associations of various sector.
- Chandigarh administration restores lost heritage of Capitol Complex
The court number 6 of the Punjab and Haryana high court is the first courtroom which has been brought in the original shape by restoring it.