- 17th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- 16th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- 'Monsoon gradually giving way to winter': Chandigarh MeT
Monsoon is gradually retreating, paving the way for winters, claims Chandigarh meteorological department. ?Though, there will be no rain for another three to four days, it will bid adieu to us after a brief spell,? an official of Met Department has ...
- 15th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- 14th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- 13th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- 10th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- Head first: PGIMER Chandigarh receives on average 33 cases of critical injuries due to road accidents daily
Dr Sameer Aggarwal, Professor, Department of orthopedics at PGIMER, told Chandigarh Newsline that there are huge cases when people suffer severe head injuries despite using helmets because those helmets are of a substandard quality. He said, ?We ...
- Head first: PGIMER Chandigarh receives on average 33 cases of critical injuries daily
The advance trauma centre (ATC) of PGIMER, the premier health institute of this region, receives on average 33 to 35 cases of critical head injuries due to roadside accidents daily. Roughly two dozen of these cases have to be referred for surgery for ...
- Chandigarh: Kaur alone is not enough protection for Sikh women in case of accidents
When the Chandigarh Traffic Police announced that women and men two-wheeler riders alike would be challaned for not wearing helmets, my family WhatsApp group turned into a battleground of opinions and ideas on this issue. We are a Sikh family. All the ...
- Work of laying underground PNG pipelines in Chandigarh to resume from September 17
The available statistics reveal that already 9,000 households in Chandigarh have shifted from LPG to PNG connections while 30,000 households have got themselves registered. Sanjay Tarat, Asset Head of Indian Oil Adani Gas Pvt Ltd, told Chandigarh ...