- Punjab CM slams SAD, AAP for criticising farm bills
Punjab chief minister Capt Amarinder Singh on Wednesday attacked Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) and the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) stating that he was surprised
- CAT notice to edu dept for sacking computer instructors
The Chandigarh Administrative Tribunal has issued show-cause notice to the UT education department for disengaging services of computer instructors. T
- New investment needs incentives, not only ease of doing business
The Union Acts on agricultural markets (a state domain until now) are aimed to create one nation-one market and provide choice to farmers for selling
- Ropar district team fails to free Dalit farms
The district authorities have failed to get the agricultural land meant for Scheduled Castes free of illegal occupation, and the last attempt failed u
- Haryana assembly session from November 5
The Haryana assembly’s session will resume its sitting from November 5. The duration of session would be decided ahead of first sitting, assembly spea
- Actor Mallika Sherawat?s parents duped
Parents of Hisar native and actor Mallika Sherawat (Reema Lamba) were duped by four members of a Delhi-based family who allegedly sold two of their sh
- Ambala villages save straw, get incentive
Ambala: The Haryana government has given incentive for managing paddy stubble without burning to two Bara and Ugara villages of Ambala district.
- Day 4 sees Rs 12L donations at Mansa Devi temple
Panchkula: Shri Mata Mansa Devi and Kali Mata temples received Rs 12.
- Mastermind who planned escape of 17 juveniles in Hisar, held
Hisar: The Haryana police arrested 21-year-old resident of Bainsi village in Rohtak district, who is accused of being the mastermind of the escape of .
- 4 of ?I - T raid team? at bizman?s house held
Patiala: Inspired by a Bollywood movie, members of a gang struck at the house of an owner of a fuel filling station while impersonating as I-T officia.
- Mandi man held in Manali blind murder case
Manali: Police on Tuesday claimed to have solved a blind murder case of a woman in Old Manali area of Kullu district on October 15 with the arrest of .
- Adampur bank guard?s murder: Three arrested
Hoshiarpur: Police claim to have three of Adampur guard’s killers, the rifle snatched from him, and the answers to three bank robberies.
- 950 burning cases take count past 8K in Punjab
Bathinda: Punjab on Tuesday reported 950 paddy stubble burning cases, taking the total count this season to 8,055.
- Hooda backs Narwal, says he is ?son of a farmer?
Rohtak: In response to media queries on the Congress decision of fielding a fresh face in the Baroda byelection, former chief minister Bhupinder Singh.