- Barely functional, advanced cancer institute finally gets 19 specialist doctors
Bathinda: After more than three years of its inception, the Advanced Cancer Institute at Bathinda will finally be able to provide affordable treatment.
- Employees convicted with Chautala in JBT recruitment scam may lose pension
Chandigarh: All Haryana education department employees, who were convicted along with former chief minister Om Prakash Chautala, his son and former MP.
- Time for performance - based Cabinet reshuffle: Warring
Chandigarh: Congress Giddarbaha MLA Amarinder Singh Raja Warring on Thursday suggested that it was time for cabinet reshuffle in Punjab and to shunt o.
- Upset over repeated transfers, Khemka writes to Khattar
Chandigarh: Upset and feeling harassed over frequent transfers by the state government, senior Haryana bureaucrat Ashok Khemka has asserted that some .
- Chandigarh: Afghani onions come to rescue, push rates down to Rs 70 - 75
The Afghani onionsâ price has fallen to Rs 70-75 per kg from Rs 80 on Thursday. The Indian variety from Alwar stayed at around Rs 80 per kg.
- Mohali administration razes illegal dam on Satluj Yamuna Link near Kharar
Political commotion over toxic water flowing into fields of four villages due to an illegal dam on Satluj Yamuna Link (SYL) Canal near Kharar has fin
- Two die in separate road accidents
Chandigarh: Two people were killed in two separate road accidents at Maulijagran and Shastir Nagar, Manimajra.
- Huge rush at school counters for entry - level admissions
Chandigarh: With only two days left for applying in private and government schools for entry-level admissions, parents are making beelines at schools .
- 3 men held for harassing women
Chandigarh: On the second day of its special drive against molesters in the city, police on Thursday arrested three persons for harassing women from d.
- Vendors to get option of trade change
Chandigarh: In a move that aims at giving respite to the registered street vendors, the municipal corporation has decided to give them the option of t.
- UT seeks Rs 5,300cr budget for next fiscal
Chandigarh: The UT administration has sought Rs 5,300 crore budget for the financial year 2020-21 from the Union governmentâRs 4,800 crore under reven.
- Come Jan, parking at rly station to cost more
Chandigarh: From January, you will have to shell out more to park your vehicle at Chandigarh railway station as the Indian Railway Stations Developmen.