- 21st May, 2020 Times of India
- 20th May, 2020 Times of India
- Liquor scam: Accused inspector sacked by Haryana ADGP
The Haryana police on Wednesday dismissed former SHO of Kharkhoda police station after his involvement had been established in the liquor scam of exc
- Soon, log in to PU?s own admission portal
CHANDIGARH: If things go as planned, Panjab University will soon have its own online admission portal that has been developed on campus.
- Touch - free sanitiser: Defence lab's weapon for war on Covid - 19
Be scared, Covid-19. A defence laboratory that tests the performance of armour-piercing bullets and the lethality of blasts has joined the war on coro
- Prisoners' safety: Covid - 19 isolation wards made inside Chandigarh jail
The model jail of Burail here now has an isolation facility for possible Covid-19-positive prisoners.
- Chandigarh MC starts getting property tax online
After mailing property tax bills last week, the municipal corporation has started receiving the payment online.
- Let farmers take call on paddy sowing, Hooda to Haryana government
Former Haryana chief minister and leader of opposition Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Wednesday asked CM Manohar Lal Khattar to withdraw bars related to pad
- Mask, langar, other charities help Chandigarh fight poverty, corona
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the do-gooders of Chandigarh have come out to help those in need. They are distributing food and masks, or finding diff
- Haryana: 3 peafowls found dead due to heatstroke in Yamunanagar
YAMUNANAGAR: Three peafowls were found dead under mysterious circumstances in the premises of Northern Railway Workshop, Jagadhri in Yamunanagar distr.