- 11th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 10th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 9th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 8th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- Coronavirus scare: Chandigarh traffic cops seek PGI?s opinion on use of breath analysers at check posts
The letter, written by Kewal Krishan, Deputy Superintendent Police, Traffic (Admin) Chandigarh Police, reads, “Chandigarh Traffic Police is checking drunken driving on the city roads for the purpose of which, anti drunken driving nakas are laid.
- Chandigarh: After altercation, 48 - yr - old ?axes? wife to death, at large
The accused had recently bought a motorcycle on a loan, which he was unable to repay. On this issue, he used to have altercations with his wife.
- Ban on display of designations on vehicles, Chandigarh exempts top babus ?on official duty?
On January 24, the High Court had pointed out what all is exempted and ordered that “only ambulances/fire brigades, police patrols and any vehicle used for salvage are exempted”. The next hearing in the case is on Friday.
- Dental surgeon moves plea against Chandigarh Police ASI, seeks inquiry for misleading court
The application has been filed in the Court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMIC), Sanjay and the matter is now scheduled for February 26, 2020.
- Chandigarh: Integrated waste management project postponed, re - negotiations to take place
The remediation and reclamation project of the dumping ground of Sector 23 was, however, given an approval in the meeting, which was attended by the Director of Urban Local Bodies.
- 7th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 6th February, 2020 The Indian Express