- 23rd September, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Rain ushers in a pleasant weekend in Chandigarh
It was a pleasant, rainy Saturday in Chandigarh and its adjoining towns of Panchkula and Mohali as overnight showers brought the temperature down to 22.8 degrees Celsius. Chandigarh got 69.2 mm of rainfall in the past two days and the weather ...
- Airlines keen to expand international operations from Chandigarh: Union minister
Sinha said the Centre wants to make Chandigarh a hub of regional air connectivity, from where airlines can operate flights to smaller towns and cities. ?As flights increase, we feel smaller cities like Pathankot, Jammu, Srinagar and Shimla can get ...
- Chandni Chowk to Chandigarh: Playing the heavy, Ravana gets a 28kg outfit, 10kg crown
The organisers stated that there is no tailor or store in Chandigarh where such designer costumes for Ramlila characters are available, which is why the dresses have to be bought from Delhi. Pooran Chand, Jai Prakash and Sushil Kumar are the prominent ...
- Chandigarh road rage case: Victim died of natural causes, says GMCH board
Parveen Yadav ? a resident of Sector 37, who collapsed following a case of road rage on September 2 ?had died of ?natural? causes, states a report submitted by the medical board of Government Medical College and Hospital, Sector 32. Colonel Manvir ...
- Overburdened: At Chandigarh's government hospital, two pregnant women on one bed
This shows the sad state of hospital infrastructure in Chandigarh ,? lamented Sarabjit Kaur from Zirakpur. She was sitting next to her sister, Satnam Kaur, who was squeezed in one corner of the bed with her newborn. ?Nothing has changed in this ward in ...
- 22nd September, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 21st September, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 20th September, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 19th September, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 18th September, 2017 Hindustan Times
- 17th September, 2017 Hindustan Times
- Loneliness pushing Chandigarh's elderly into depression
Singh represents hundreds of elderly people residing in Chandigarh , who have been left fending for themselves by their children at an age when they need them the most. They are lonely, dependent and vulnerable to abuse. Doctors say more number of ...