- Live - in tie of married party ?adulterous cohabitation?: HC
The Punjab and Haryana high court has held that a live-in relationship of a married party cannot be treated as a legitimate one and amounts to "adult
- PEC to hold BTech exams on campus from Nov 19
Chandigarh: Punjab Engineering College (PEC) will hold physical examination for BTech students from November 19 and online examination for internation.
- Punjab assembly session ends, 7 more bills passed
On the concluding day of the three-day special session called for countering Centre’s ‘anti-farmer’ laws, the Punjab legislative assembly passed seven
- ?No basis for allegations against minister: Amarinder Singh
As the alleged multi-crore post-matric scholarship scheme scam rocked the Punjab assembly on Wednesday, chief minister Amarinder Singh said the opposi
- Captain Amarinder Singh slams Arvind Kejriwal for ?ignorance?
Reacting to Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal&#x27;s tweet questioning the legality of the Punjab’s amendment bills passed in the assembly on Tuesday wi
- Panipat?s air quality worse than Delhi?s
Karnal: The rise in number of farm fires has worsened the air quality in Haryana and pushed up pollution levels in all its major cities.
- Punjab field fire tally approaches 10k mark
Bathinda: A month into crop-residue burning and Punjab is racing to the 10,000 field fires mark.
- 4 criminals held with drugs, stolen vehicles
Mohali: The Mohali police have arrested four members of a gang and recovered drugs, mobile phones and stolen vehicles from their possession.
- Balers wasted on Majha, max field fires in region
Amritsar/Tarn Taran: Giving crop-residue management (CRM) machinery to the Majha farmers was futile.
- Indian Coffee House to be back on PU campus
Chandigarh: The Indian Coffee House at the student centre in Panjab University, which was closed down over a year ago, will be back on the campus as a.
- NSUI submits memo, asks PU to look into students? issues
Chandigarh: Members of the National Students Union of India (NSUI) submitted a memorandum raising various issues, which the students have been facing .
- Cops nab man who helped ex - SOPU prez killers
Chandigarh: Police on Wednesday made the first arrest in the murder case of former SOPU president Gurlal Brar.
- UT to restart boating at Sukhna from Nov 1
Chandigarh: With losses mounting every passing month, the UT administration has decided to restart boating at Sukhna Lake from November 1.
- PGI doc among 101 volunteers for Covid vaccine trials
Chandigarh: PGI has considered 101 volunteers out of 143 candidates for clinical trials of the coronavirus vaccine jointly developed by Oxford Univers.
- Mohali top cops meet families of 35 martyrs
Mohali: On the occasion of the Commemoration Day, Mohali senior superintendent of police Satinder Singh passed an order that superintendent of police .