- 25th February, 2021 Times of India
- 24th February, 2021 Times of India
- Punjab: Not govt, private health care workers lead the jabbed list
There has been 18% more Covid vaccine takers in private health care centres in Chandigarh as compared to government health care workers (HCW).
- Punjab govt to construct over 25,000 houses for economically weaker section
Over 25,000 houses for the poor will be constructed in Punjab with the state cabinet on Wednesday approving a new EWS policy in this regard, an offici
- ?Consumers, staff being ignored in finalising of Electricity Bill 2021?
Kurukshetra: Power consumers, electricity department employees and engineers are being ignored in the process of finalising the draft Electricity (Ame.
- Stop govt portal contractors from seeking illegal fee: Adviser
The UT adviser has asked all departments, including education department, to ensure no contractor hired through GeM, the government portal for allotm
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Bengal go down tamely against Chandigarh
Cricket News: A below par performance from both the Bengal batsmen and bowlers saw them go down to Chandigarh by five wickets in their Elite Group E match of the Vi
- IG to probe Sonipat jail murder
The Haryana jails department has asked IG (jails) to probe all events which transpired before and after the killing of murder convict Jagbir Singh, w
- Chandigarh: Green light trial tests patience during rush hours
The two-day trial for the green signal system at sectors 22, 23, 35 and 36 completed on Tuesday. A detailed report of the trial was sent to the senio
- With Chandigarh?s 1st mahapanchayat, Pawadh says nay to farm laws
The loudest applause at the kisan mahapanchayat organised in Chandigarh on Saturday was reserved for farm unionist Gurnam Singh Charuni as he took th
- Stamp paper racket busted in Punjab's Zirakpur
The police claimed to have busted an old stamp paper racket in Zirakpur, with the arrest of five people.