- BSF resumes public viewing of Beating the Retreat at Attari
After a gap of 18 months, the Border Security Force (BSF) has finally resumed public viewing of the Beating the Retreat drill held simultaneously by
- Mitra praises waste collectors
Chandigarh: The municipal corporation (MC) on Friday conducted a capacity building workshop at its conference hall for door-to-door waste collectors o.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Rakhi Sawant of Punjab politics, says AAP co - in - charge of Punjab affairs Raghav Chadha
AAP co-in-charge of Punjab affairs Raghav Chadha on Friday hit out at Punjab Congress chief Navjot Sidhu, calling him ‘the Rakhi Sawant’ of the state’
- 5 - day workshop for cops ends
Chandigarh: The women and child support unit of Chandigarh Police conducted a five-day training workshop on women’s safety for investigation officers .
- Punjab cops bust SFJ module promoting secessionist activities
Chandigarh: The Punjab Police on Friday busted a secessionist module of banned ‘unlawful association’, Sikhs for Justice (SFJ), with arrest of its thr.
- Haryana?s stance on panchayat elections raises hope for Ellenabad bypoll
Chandigarh: The Haryana government’s stand that the situation is normal in the state to hold the panchayat elections has raised the hope for the much .
- Positivity rate in central govt?s labs above state - run ones
Chandigarh: In a confounding twist, the central government laboratories in Punjab are showing a Covid-19 positivity rate way above those of the state .
- BJP celebrates PM?s birthday with social service activities
Times News Network Chandigarh: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) organised multiple events to celebrate Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 71st birthday.
- PU admn starts preparations for recruitment of professors
Poviet Kaur Chandigarh: In what comes as great news for thousands waiting for recruitment to PU teaching posts for years, the varsity administration h.
- Poshan Maah 2021: NCW chairperson visits Burail jail
Times News Network Chandigarh: Rekha Sharma, chairperson, National Commission for Women (NCW), on Friday, visited Model Jail, Chandigarh, to celebrate.
- Many properties sold to multiple owners, realtors: Chandigarh administration survey report
A survey report submitted by the UT administration before the Punjab and Haryana high court in connection with the ongoing petition challenging floor-
- 50% fee to be waived off in govt schools in Chandigarh
Fifty percent of the fee of 35,000 students studying in government schools of Chandigarh will be waived off. District education officer Prabhjot Kaur
- Farmers to form joint toll group too
Jind: In the line of Sanyukt Kisan Morcha (SKM), farmers in Haryana planned to form a Sanyukt Toll Morcha (STM) to coordinate with SKM and called a me.
- Bharat Bandh: Farm front to let parties set up own stage
Chandigarh: The Sanyukt Kisan Morcha (SKM), an umbrella body of farm organistions which is spearheading the farm agitation against the three farm laws.
- Haryana cops deny Karnal lathicharge happened on former SDM?s direction
Chandigarh: Defending former Karnal sub-divisional magistrate Ayush Sinha, who was purportedly seen in a video instructing police officials to hit pro.