- 25th February, 2022 The Tribune
- Mohali court denies bail to SAD leader Bikram Singh Majithia in drugs case
A court on Friday rejected the bail application of Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) leader Bikram Singh Majithia, who was booked under the NDPS Act by the Punjab Police.
- Thai man with 8 wives has drawn up rota to decide who gets to be with him
Thai man with 8 wives has drawn up rota to decide who gets to be with him
- 62 - year - old women scaled the toughest peak of Western Ghats; see viral video
62-year-old saree clad women&rsquo;s courage has become testimony to quote, &ldquo;Age is just a number.&rdquo; Nagaratnamma, a women from Bengaluru is going viral on Internet, after she trekked one of the highest and toughest mountain peaks of Western Ghats.
- Road rage case: Trouble for Navjot Sidhu as SC asks him to respond to plea to enlarge scope of review petition
The Supreme Court on Friday asked Punjab Congress leader Navjot Singh Sidhu to respond to a plea seeking to enlarge the scope of the review petition in a more than 33-year-old road rage case against him.
- Aparshakti to base himself in Chandigarh as he begins shoot for his next
Actor Aparshakti Khurana has started shooting for his next, Berlin - a crime thriller in which he will be seen playing a deaf and mute interpreter.
- Ambala man held for murder bid, robbery
The police have arrested a person in connection with an attempt to murder and robbery case in Ambala Cantonment. The suspect has been identified as Manish Kumar, a resident of Lal Kurti Area, Ambala Cantonment.
- Union Health Secretary reviews projects at PGI
Union Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan today visited the PGI and reviewed the progress of the upcoming infrastructure projects at the institute.
- Ranji Trophy: Abhimanyu's five - wkt haul wrecks Chandigarh innings
A five-wicket haul by Abhimanyu Singh helped Baroda derail Chandigarh innings on the opening day of their Ranji Trophy match at Vikash Cricket Ground, Bhubaneswar.
- HC rejects Chandigarh's plea for more time, sets May 10 deadline
Turning down Union Territory of Chandigarh&rsquo;s plea for six months&rsquo; additional time for &ldquo;upgrade&rdquo; of CCTV cameras installed in all police stations and police posts across the city in terms of the Supreme Court orders, the Punjab and Haryana High Court has set May 10 as the dead
- ?Pushpa? star Allu Arjun roasted by fans for mocking South cinema in his new food advt; tell him ?don?t forget your roots?
When you are a superstar, you face the love and wrath of audience with an equal ratio.
- 3 Chandigarh residents fall prey to fraudsters
3 Chandigarh residents fall prey to fraudsters
- 24th February, 2022 The Tribune