- 14th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 13th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- 12th February, 2020 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: 485 motorists challaned for stopping vehicles on 3 main roads since Feb 1
A total of 55 vehicle owners were challaned on Tuesday alone.
- Chandigarh: 10 - day Urban fest screens movies on earth, climate change?s impact on communities
Besides the movie sessions mentored by Professor Arun Deep Ahluwalia, other activities at the festival included marathon, yoga and creative workshops.
- Chandigarh: Rescued juveniles blame Attawa resident for forcing them to sell candies
Sources said that the rescued juveniles named Dalbir Singh and accused him of forcing them to sell candies for Rs 20 each and collecting Rs 10 for each packet sold.
- Chandigarh: Online cab drivers continue strike, say won?t work till demands met
Passengers continued to face the brunt as more than 5,000 taxi drivers were off road.
- Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi audit: Quotations collected by hand, purchases bifurcated, conveyance expenses paid in cash
The audit observed that a projector worth Rs 2,94,450 was purchased for which quotations were collected by hand.
- Chandigarh: Here are some bad roads, Madam Mayor
An activist posted on her WhatsApp status, asking people to send pictures and tell the mayor about the potholed roads they suffer every day.
- Chandigarh: Court martial orders woman Major?s dismissal over affair with married officer
The disciplinary proceedings against the two officers began after the wife of the Major complained to the Chief of Army Staff and the Adjutant General about her husband’s ‘affair’ with the woman officer.
- Chandigarh: 212 buses challaned for playing songs glorifying drugs, gun culture
A drive was launched from February 7 to 11 in which all the Regional Transport Authorities (RTAs) held meetings with transporters, sensitising them about the ill-effects of playing obscene/vulgar songs on the psyche of youngsters.
- 11th February, 2020 The Indian Express