- 24th June, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Green belts reduced to mere parking lots in city
One of the members of the market association, on the condition of anonymity, highlighted the problems of parking in the sector. It was also stated by the member that the people, who visited the park in Sector 8B littered the green area due to the large number of food joints here.
- 23rd June, 2019 The Indian Express
- Punjab, Haryana Finance Ministers to meet Amit Shah for equalising fuel prices in both states, Chandigarh
The business of petrol pumps in vicinity of Chandigarh and Haryana, where petrol was cheaper than Punjab, were affected as the consumers tend to get the fuel from pumps selling cheaper fuel.
- First job fair by Chandigarh police: 250 get jobs under Sahyog programme
The courses offered under the Sahyog Program include Beauty and wellness, General Duty Hospital Assistance, Retail store assistance, and Food and Beverage assistance.
- Chandigarh: Student body organises LGBT themed open mic
Participants in the open mic ranged from poets, storytellers, bands and solo musicians.
- Chandigarh: Electricity, water supply down, prices of seasonal vegetables, fruits go up
Related News Chandigarh: Pre-paid booths for auto-rickshaws get derailed Bathinda youth shot dead in Canada: Visa rejected, kin ask DC for help to get body back Cricket of accord: Afghan students excited for India-Afghanistan match (Written by Jaspreet Singh) Advertising With the onset of peak summers, and monsoons expected to hit the region by mid-July, [&hellip;]
- Chandigarh: Pre - paid booths for auto - rickshaws get derailed
The UT Administration had introduced eight pre-paid booths in association with the UT traffic police with a view to ensuring security of passengers and curbing the practice of auto-rickshaw drivers charging exorbitant fares.
- 22nd June, 2019 The Indian Express
- 21st June, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Two years after Centre passed it, Punjab yet to notify rules under Disabilities Act
PWDs are suffering on several grounds due to delay in the notification of the rules as neither an â€˜Equal Opportunity Policyâ€™ has been formed nor a nodal officer been appointed in the District Education Office (DEO) to deal with all matters relating to admission of children with disabilities
- Smack, charas, ganja top seizures by Chandigarh Police
Although in some of the cases, UT cops managed to make a big seizure, most of the cases pertained to small seizures.
- Chandigarh consumer forum: For a flight that never took off, Air India to pay doctor Rs 2.15 lakh
In the judgment released on June 19, the forum held Air India deficient in services, directed it to refund the airfare from Delhi to Chandigarh, which is Rs 4,025, to the complainant.
- 20th June, 2019 The Indian Express
- 19th June, 2019 The Indian Express