- 10th July, 2021 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Day bed designed by Pierre Jeanneret auctioned for 13 lakh
Ajay Jagga, Member heritage protection cell, wrote a letter written to S Jayashankar, Union Minister for External Affairs, GOI in this regard.
- Chandigarh police register two cases of cheating, no arrests made yet
The complainant, Tarsem Lal, alleged in his complaint to the police that the suspects — Sarda Bhargav, Nirmal, Khullar, Rohit Walia, Madan Shukla and their aides — cheated him of Rs 48,468,64 in the name of investment in Davis Club and other companies.
- Chandigarh Housing Board demolishes unauthorised constructions at five units
Due to Covid, the demolitions were delayed and the exercise was carried out on Friday. CHB is computing cost of demolitions which will be recovered from the allottees and in case of its non-payment, their allotment is liable to be cancelled.
- Red light violations on the rise in Chandigarh
Till last year, this violation was more frequently reported during morning hours – 5am to 8am – and afternoon hours when the traffic usually remained less.
- Aim for 100% waste segregation, reach out to RWAs: Chandigarh Adviser to civic body
The Adviser also visited the Legacy mining project at the dumping site and reviewed the Solid waste management system in Chandigarh where he was briefed by the Commissioner about waste collection, transportation and disposal of MSW.
- 9th July, 2021 The Indian Express
- Accused says no masks left in Chandigarh Model Jail, consumer forum directs superintendent to investigate
Chandigarh news| Terming it as a serious violation of Covid-19 guidelines of the administration, the bench also directed the superintendent of Model Jail to take action against erring prison officials for not providing a mask to the suspect.
- Complaint of cheating: Chandigarh Police summons Salman Khan, 7 others for inquiry
Apart from the actor and his sister, those called for an inquiry on July 13 to verify facts of the complaint included the Being Human Foundation CEO and officials of Style Qutient (licensee of Being Human Jewellery), police said on Thursday.
- Chandigarh sets target: At least one dose of Covid vaccine to all above 18 years by August 15
In the 18 plus category, 2,19,003 people have yet received the first dose, and now the UT&#039;s Health Department is all set to reach out to school and university students with a number of new initiatives.
- In Chandigarh, sweeping, cleaning alone costs Rs 210 crore annually
The surmounting expense is one of the major reasons for the growing demand to switch to GIS-based mechanised sweeping in the northern belt of the City beautiful.
- 8th July, 2021 The Indian Express
- 7th July, 2021 The Indian Express