- 24th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh Railway Station: Ins and outs of the revamped ?world - class? station
Chandigarh Railway Station, which was set up in 1954, was selected for the World Class Railway Station during the tenure of Ex-MP from Chandigarh and former Union Railway Minister, Pawan Kumar Bansal.
- Panchkula drivers with CNG autos in a fix ? no pumps in city, can?t enter Chandigarh
Panchkula has as many as 5602 auto rickshaws registered with the Regional Transport Office of the city and many of them run on CNG. To refill their vehicles with fuel, these autos have to enter Chandigarh, which has CNG stations in Sector 17, Sector 34 and Sector 39.
- Chandigarh: 8 out of 10 traffic violators yet to pay fine
As many as 63,183 violators were sent such messages during the last five months, out of which only 12,799 have responded and paid the amount, while 50,384 violators were yet to respond.
- Woman from Jharkhand alleges rape in Chandigarh, police begins probe
According to the victim, who works as a maid in Gurugram, the incident took place a fortnight back and the accused was known to her. Police suspects that the woman was raped on the pretext of providing a job in Chandigarh.
- 23rd November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 20th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 19th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 18th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 17th November, 2019 The Indian Express
- 16th November, 2019 The Indian Express