- 3rd April, 2018 The Indian Express
- 1st April, 2018 The Indian Express
- Railway body invites proposal to modernise Chandigarh station
After a long delay, the Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) has invited a request for proposal (RFP) to redevelop Chandigarh railway station. Inviting proposals to redevelop the station is part of the Centre's plan to ...
- Chandigarh: 83 held for drinking in public, all released on bail bond
As many as 83 people were arrested for consuming liquor at public places in and on the fringes of Chandigarh in the intervening night of Friday and Saturday. All of them, however, have been released on regular bail on a surety bond of Rs 5,000 each ...
- Food outlets at Chandigarh airport will reach 16 soon
The number of food joints at the Chandigarh International Airport will soon reach 16 as the airport authorities are planning to set up two more outlets. Deepesh Joshi, Public Relations Officer (PRO), Chandigarh Airport, told Chandigarh Newsline that ...
- Chandigarh: Juvenile among 2 held for killing man, injuring another
... West Bengal governor visits violence-hit Asansol to take stock of situation · SpiceJet's cabin crew allege they were strip-searched at Chennai airport, airline denies claims · Government not responding to protests over Sterlite Copper plant ...
- 31st March, 2018 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Four months on, parking rates hiked again
The Chandigarh Municipal Corporation on Friday gave the go-ahead to the company, managing the parking lots, to hike the rates from Sunday. From April 1, four-wheeler and two-wheeler owners have to shell out double of what they were paying now ...
- 30th March, 2018 The Indian Express
- 27th March, 2018 The Indian Express
- 26th March, 2018 The Indian Express