- 11th December, 2017 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh witnesses riot of colours as Chrysanthemum flower show ends
A little girl is seen here capturing flowers during the last day of 31st Chrysanthemum Show. The annual flower festival concluded on Sunday at Chandigarh's Terrace Garden in Sector 33. The chrysanthemum flowers, also known as mums or chrysanths, are a ...
- Chandigarh Traders' body demands free drop - in facility
THE CHANDIGARH Beopar Mandal has demanded a free drop-in facility for people for a 10-minute span without paying the parking fee. Anil Vohra, president of the Chandigarh Beopar Mandal, while opposing the hike in parking fee said that they will soon ...
- Out of 15000, only 12500 CCTV cameras installed in Chandigarh
Pardeep Chopra, general secretary of Resident Welfare Association, Sector 21, said, ?We installed six high-resolution CCTV cameras at a cost of Rs 3.80 lakh at six entry and exit points of Sector 21 this year. There have been two occasions in the ...
- 10th December, 2017 The Indian Express
- 9th December, 2017 The Indian Express
- 8th December, 2017 The Indian Express
- 7th December, 2017 The Indian Express
- 6th December, 2017 The Indian Express
- 4th December, 2017 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh a safe haven for criminals?
GURCHARAN SINGH, an owner of paying guest accommodation in Sector 20, found himself in serious trouble on November 15, when a team of Chandigarh Police's Crime Branch raided his accommodation. Police had raided his premises to nab two men ? Naman ...
- Known worldwide, Pierre Jeanneret's soul still lives on in Chandigarh
From 1951 to 1965 Jeanneret was the anchor of the creation and development of Chandigarh with his legacy continuing to impact the city to date through the young architects he trained with extreme patience and devotion. He stayed on in Chandigarh as the ...