- 3rd October, 2018 The Indian Express
- 2nd October, 2018 The Indian Express
- 1st October, 2018 The Indian Express
- 30th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh eatery, Uber Eats fined for delivering non - veg burger to vegetarian Sikh man
Chandigarh consumer forum has directed a food-delivery firm and fast food shop to pay Rs 2,500 to a Sikh customer for hurting his religious sentiments by delivering a non-veg burger instead of a veg one as ordered. The forum also directed both Uber ...
- Chandigarh: A year on, man let off in two theft cases
When his son did not return from work, Sham Singh, a resident of Burail, Sector 45, Chandigarh , lodged a missing person's complaint. But within 48 hours, he got a call from police saying his son had been arrested for theft. Iqbal Singh (32), who had ...
- 29th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- 26th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh Police left red - faced as witness fails to identify accused in evidence CD
Chandigarh Police has been left red-faced during an ongoing trial of Digamber Jain Temple theft case as a witness could not identify the accused in a footage produced as an evidence in the district court. The matter, which had come to light on ...
- Chandigarh: Disaster management team missing in action at Rampur Seuri labour colony
Panchkula Deputy Commissioner Mukul Kumar, however, told Chandigarh Newsline, ?It was a joint operation. Our Naib Tehsildar and Tehsildar were there at the spot.? Around 6 pm Monday, when the water was released from the dam, Sub-Inspector ...
- Chandigarh: Nine houses swept away after Kaushalya Dam floodgates opened
Some residents told Chandigarh Newsline that they saw their belongings ? coolers, beds, doors etc being swept away. The first house that was washed away was that of Yashodha, around 8:30 pm. As the water level was inching closer to their houses, the ...
- Chandigarh cops sore over MHA notification on deputation postings
Now onwards, DSPs of Chandigarh police will go on deputation postings to other UTs, including National Capital Territory of Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Dadar and Nagar Haveli. Also, they will be considered part of ...
- 25th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- 24th September, 2018 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh ambulance flow needs a green corridor, say experts
?We studied the flow from Panchkula and Mohali to three eminent health institutes in Chandigarh ? GMCH-32, GMSH-16 and PGIMER. We observed the movement of ambulances at two locations, Grain Market roundabout-26 on Madhya Marg and Sector 29 ...