- 28th September, 2017 The Indian Express
- 27th September, 2017 The Indian Express
- 26th September, 2017 The Indian Express
- 24th September, 2017 The Indian Express
- 23rd September, 2017 The Indian Express
- 21st September, 2017 The Indian Express
- Thirty - fourth cadaver organ donation in PGIMER at Chandigarh
According to PGI doctors, the donor, identified as Tamreen, a resident of Uttar Pradesh, met with an accident in Chandigarh a few days ago. Tamreen was declared brain dead at PGI, the north India's medical hub, on Tuesday evening. Doctors then ...
- 'Security exercise': Chandigarh schools ask parents to do bus duty, to release roster
Recently, the Chandigarh administration has tightened its noose around the school managements over the security of students and also impounded many school buses for not having proper documents or not installing CCTV cameras and speed governors in ...
- Chandigarh municipal corporation: 40 staffers asked to explain skipping PM birthday event
Skipping work on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's birthday on September 17 has proved costly for about 40 employees of Chandigarh Municipal Corporation. Although it was a Sunday, ?Sewa Diwas (Day of Service)? had to be observed on the PM's birthday, and ...
- 20th September, 2017 The Indian Express