- Chandigarh: 50 vacancies for music, fine art teachers in UT, no takers
Going by the current scenario, city schools will soon see a decline in production of artists and musicians with many posts going vacant, especially in
- 11 departments for Dushyant Chautala, rest for CM Manohar Lal Khattar
A day before the Haryana cabinet expansion, the state government on Wednesday allotted departments to chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar and deputy ch
- Panjab University hostel break - in: Laptops stolen, students allege inaction
At least three students of Panjab University&#x27;s hostel number 3 were robbed of valuables such as laptops and cash when they had gone home for holidays.
- Chandigarh: File status report in Neha Shoree murder case, high court tells cops
The Punjab and Haryana high court has directed the Punjab Police to file a status report in the Neha Shoree murder case.
- Chandigarh: Gangster files plea to wear shoes in court
Yodha Singh has filed an application in the district court to allow him to wear shoes whenever he visits the court for his trial in a robbery case.
- Chandigarh: Electric bus rides not far away, clean air goal closer
After numerous exercises since 2016, electric buses may finally soon be a reality on the city roads.
- Chandigarh: 11 flats, building to be razed for commercial site at railway station
Eleven flats and a building accommodating three branches of the railways and a health unit for employees on the Panchkula side of the Chandigarh railw
- Two die as private bus overturns near Rai
Two women were killed and 22 passengers injured as a bus overturned on the NH44, near Rai town of Sonipat district on Wednesday morning. The victims,
- Chandigarh: Guidelines framed for buprenorphine supply
After putting a price ceiling on buprenorphine, the Punjab government has framed stringent guidelines for providing the detoxification medicine at a c
- Haryana cabinet to be sworn - in today
Chandigarh: The BJP-Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) government in Haryana will have its first cabinet expansion on Thursday afternoon.
- Punjab's stubble aid: Rs 2,500 per acre
The Punjab government has decided to pay Rs 2,500 per acre as compensation to small and marginal farmers who have not burnt paddy straw this season.
- Can't adjust another 950 vendors: Sec 15
Up against the shifting of 950 street vendors to Sector 15, Foswac (Federation of Sector Welfare Associations of Chandigarh) and the local resident we
- Minister orders dismissal of 5 officials for embezzling Rs 2.59 crore
Chandigarh: Punjab rural development and panchayats minister Tript Rajinder Singh Bajwa on Wednesday ordered dismissal of five officials found involve.
- Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh to SGPC: Pay $20 corridor fee
Capt Says Body &#x27;Cash Rich&#x27;. With footfalls at the Kartarpur corridor quite low, Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on Wednesday asked the &#x27;cash-ric
- Chandigarh: Crawfed for community parking lots in old areas
Residents who are forced to park their vehicles in front of the house want the municipal corporation to build community parking lots, Crawfed has said