- DC allows Sanjeev Rajput to use weapon for sporting activities
In relief to ace Indian shooter Sanjeev Rajput, the Haryana government has allowed him to carry the weapons for sporting activities but within the pra
- Six booked for farmer?s murder in Karnal
Karnal police have registered a case against six persons for allegedly murdering a farmer. The deceased has been identified as Surendra (50), a resid
- Hooda attempts to woo voters with farm loan waiver promise
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda once again promised farm loan waivers in the state if the Congress was voted to power at the Centr
- Cap replaces turban, Sunny gets serious about campaigning
Gurdaspur: â€œMai dialogue bolanga tay mare papa gussae hongae, kahaunge tu othay dialogue boloan gaya hai? Eis layee no dialogue.
- Farmer's daughter tops in Patiala district
Jashanpreet Kaur, 17, daughter of a farmer, has topped the district in the Class-XII examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
- Cultivation of high rise crops banned along border
Fazlika deputy commissioner Manpreet Singh Chhatwal has issued prohibitory order against cultivating high rise crops between international border and
- Distinction for Grace, tops Mohali
Mohali: Two students of Doon School are district toppers in the Class-XII humanities stream.
- Woman held for masquerading as advocate in high court gets bail
Chandigarh: A UT district court has granted bail to the woman, who was rounded up at the high court on Tuesday for posing as an advocate.
- Periphery schools best in govt category
Chandigarh: The undermined periphery schools are best among 40 local government senior secondary institutes in the Class XII examinations.
- Panipat girl comes second in CBSE Class XII results
Jind/Ludhiana: Bhavya Bhatia from Uarlana village of Panipat district was ranked second at the all-India level securing 498 out of 500 marks, while Ru.
- Chandigarh: Blind school sees success
No less than 12 students of the Sector-26 Institute for Blind have done well in their CBSE Class-XII examinations.
- HC notice to Centre, ECI on plea against use of plastic material in poll campaigns
Punjab and Haryana high court on Thursday issued notice to the Union ministry of environment, forest and climate change; the Election Commission of I
- Toxic gases of dyeing units reach HC, government issued notice
Taking cognizance of release of toxic gases from dyeing factories on Tajpur Road in Ludhiana, causing adverse impact on the health of jail inmates of