- ?Transfer of encroached properties not allowed?
chandigarh the chandigarh housing board chb has clarified that property transfer of dwelling units that have encroached upon public land will not be a
- Chd woman duped of ?5K
A former senior woman journalist and author was duped of Rs 5,000 on the pretext of updating her electricity payment of her apartment in Goa.
- No water supply in 10 sectors
chandigarh water supply will remain affected in around 10 sectors of the southern part of the city industrial area phasei and phaseii ramdarbar burail
- Haryana all set for urban polls today
Haryana is all set for the general election to its 28 municipal committees and 18 municipal councils on Sunday. People will be electing chairpersons,
- AAP surviving on publicity alone: Cong
Taking a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Punjab for allegedly splurging money on advertisements, Punjab Congress president Amrinder Si
- Pb Covid caseload at 15 - week high
Punjab’s Covid-19 caseload has climbed to a 15-week high of 389 despite low testing, while the weekly infection rate has spiked for the fourth straig
- ?760 cops, 10 patrol parties will maintain law & order?
A total of 760 police officials and 10 patrol parties will ensure peaceful elections to the post of Kalka Municipal Council president. Police commiss
- Amit, Gauri named youth icons by Hry EC
Three-time Paralympian Amit Saroha and World University Games gold medallist Pistol shooter Gauri Sheoran have been named youth icons by the Haryana
- Army job scheme: Jalandhar highway blocked for 4 hours
Agnipath protesters from Hoshiarpur and Taran Taran on Saturday jammed the national highway near PAP Chowk here from 11.30am to 4pm and lifted the bl
- Hooda: MLAs who attended training voted ?properly?
The issue related to cancelled vote of one Congress MLA during the Rajya Sabha elections on Saturday cropped yet once again as former CM and CLP lead
- Soon, city to get automated vehicles testing facility
Plans are afoot to set up an automated testing vehicles centre in the UT, where vehicle fitness processes will be conducted to ensure road worthiness
- CHB?s designs on IT Park housing scheme get UT nod
The Building Plan Approval Committee of the UT administration has given its approval to the designs and drawings submitted by the Chandigarh Housing
- 10 lakh apply for 26,000 Group C govt posts in Hry
More than 10 lakh candidates had till Saturday evening applied for 26,000 Group C posts advertised by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. This nu
- Dera chief?s release precedes polls in region
While it may be coincidence, but Dera Sacha Sauda (DSS) controversial chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh continues to get furlough and parole right before
- A cruel joke that jeopardises national security too: Cong
Members of Chandigarh Congress held a protest against the central government’s new Agnipath scheme to recruit soldiers for four years in Armed Forces