- 2nd May, 2019 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Man held for running hospital without valid degrees, conducting sex determination tests
The accused, identified as Rampal, was arrested after a health department team along with Mullanpur Garibdas police raided the hospital on Tuesday.
- Chandigarh: Residents up in arms over decision to pull down hundreds of trees
An online signature campaign by the name â Save the trees- Chandigarh first flyoverâ has been started and 2,400 people had signed it by around 6 pm.
- Corporal punishment in school case: 3 months after complainant moves revision plea, judge recuses himself
ADJ Dr Ajit Attri, while recusing himself from the case citing personal reasons, then ordered for the file to be sent to District and Sessions Judge, Chandigarh, for passing of an appropriate order.
- Chandigarh: Man gets 4 years in jail for assaulting traffic cop
The convict, Sahil Sharma has been held guilty under sections 279 (rash and negligent driving), 333 (voluntarily causing grievous hurt to deter public servant from his duty) and 353 (assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty) of the IPC, by the Court of Additional District and Sessions Judge, Dr Ajit Attri.
- Chandigarh: As poll heat rises, party veterans, actors to visit city over the next few days
BJP has around a dozen star campaigners including national-level leaders and actors who will be urging people to vote for its candidate and MP Kirron Kher.
- Chandigarh: Woman ?posing as advocate? arrested for impersonation
The Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Associationâs vice-president Vikas Malik told Chandigarh Newsline that he received âsecret informationâ that Kamini Sharma was posing as an advocate in various courts.
- 6.46 lakh to vote on May 19: 26K new voters in Chandigarh since Feb 28
The projected population of Chandigarh as of 2019 was 11,84,069, of which eligible voters (above 18 years of age) are projected to be 8,57,343.
- Chandigarh: High Court notice to city administration
An urgent hearing was sought in the matter by The Run Club, an NGO whose PIL related to solid waste management is already pending before the court, on Wednesday and the matter was fixed for hearing during the day itself.
- 1st May, 2019 The Indian Express
- 30th April, 2019 The Indian Express
- 29th April, 2019 The Indian Express