- 20th September, 2021 Times of India
- 19th September, 2021 Times of India
- Rs 27 crore distributed amongst 19 Paralympians from Haryana
CHANDIGARH: Congratulating the Haryana’s paralympians for their exemplary performance in Tokyo Paralympics 2020, the Vice President of India, M Venkai.
- Chandigarh municipal corporation plans to spend Rs 1 crore to turn C&D waste plant mechanical
The municipal corporation (MC) has prepared a rough financial estimate of Rs 1.25 crore to convert the functioning of the construction and demolition
- CID unable to locate ex - CP at homes in Mumbai, Chandigarh
The state Crime Intelligence Department (CID), which had gone to execute the bailable warrant against former police commissioner Param Bir Singh issue
- Punjab ex - DGP accuses Amarinder Singh of 'sleeping' with ISI agent
Ex-DGP of Punjab Police Mohammad Mustafa has retorted to anti-national remarks against Punjab Congress president Navjot Singh Sidhu by making a series
- ECT patients for mental disorders in PGI - Chandigarh dropped to 1/3rd during pandemic: Study
PGI registered a reduction in the number of patients who received electroconvulsion therapy (ECT) during the Covid pandemic. The number of such patie
- Punjab: Amarinder Singh?s successor likely to be named today
After chief minister Amarinder Singh resigned on Saturday following a quick turn of events, names for the top post are already doing the rounds with f
- Manika Sheokand appointed goodwill ambassador of Hry water conservation drive
Chandigarh: Haryana government has appointed Femina Miss Grand India-2021 Manika Sheokand as a goodwill ambassador of its water conservation campaign.
- Healthcare workers? vaccination: Asr study ?encouraging?
Chandigarh: Primary healthcare workers in Punjab inoculated with Covid-19 vaccination reported minor adverse events (AEs), mostly manageable with simp.
- Resignation is acceptance of Congress failure in Punjab: SAD
Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) president Sukhbir Singh Badal said on Saturday that Capt Amarinder Singh’s resignation was a self-admission on the part of t
- Now, digital boards will flash ads, info in Pkl
Panchkula: With solving of issues related to digital boards in Panchkula, the MC has set up digital boards across the city.
- How ?Sikh factor? worked for and against Amarinder
Jalandhar: It was due to his resignation from Lok Sabha against Operation Blue Star that Captain Amarinder Singh retained his appeal among Sikhs not j.
- Mandis in various states on way to collapsing: SKM
Bathinda: Taking on the Narendra Modi government on promises about the mandi system, remaining intact even after the enactment of the farm laws, Sanyu.
- Despite promises, Afghanistan is sliding back to Taliban 1.1
The recent 21st Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit meeting in Dushanbe has once again brought to the fore the unresolved imbroglio in Afgh.