- 24th May, 2020 Times of India
- 23rd May, 2020 Times of India
- After 66 days, athletes hit the ground running in Chandigarh
More sports News: Athletes stretched, squatted, ran and jumped, kicking off their training after 66 days at sports centres here on Saturday.
- Punjab and Haryana high court cancels summer vacations
The Punjab and Haryana high court administration has decided to cancel the summer vacations of the high court in the month of June. The vacations were
- Kothkhai custodial case: HC refuses to release IGP Zaidi on bail
The Punjab and Haryana high court has refused to grant bail to infamous Kothkhai custodial death case accused and senior IPS officer of Himachal Prad
- Haryana: Power discom demotes officers after withdrawing charge, leaves power engineers fuming
CHANDIGARH: The reversion and demotion of three officials of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, a distribution company of North Haryana has triggered t.
- Prisoners' safety: Covid - 19 isolation wards made inside Chandigarh jail
The model jail of Burail here now has an isolation facility for possible Covid-19-positive prisoners. All prisoners in the barracks where anyone tests
- Monsoon readiness: Chandigarh to clean its road gullies by June 30, hires private help
The municipal corporation has set June 30 deadline for cleaning the city&#x27;s 30,000-odd road gullies. Since the work must finish before monsoon, the civ
- Covid - 19 heat resistant? Chandigarh PGI director bets on Indian summer
Let World Health Organisation (WHO) say that Covid-19 virus is too tough for even hot weather, PGI director professor Jagat Ram is confident that it c
- Bihar done, more trains for Uttar Pradesh now
CHANDIGARH: The UT administration has re-scheduled Shramik Special trains.
- Punjab minister backs commission agents
In his letter to Union food minister, Ashu wrote, "The state is already passing through financial constraints due to Covid-19 pandemic and the same is
- Mask now fashion statement: Chandigarh youth initiative makes safety look cool
Stuck at home, Chandigarh&#x27;s youth thought of promoting the habit of wearing masks. They craft it with their colourful bandanas under the &#x27;Mask Pehnega
- Artificial incubation: Chandigarh zoo breeds wild birds in captivity
Born to fly but hatched in a cage by humans—190 rare wild birds were bred in three years at Mahendra Chaudhary Zoological Park, Chhatbir village, thro
- Chandigarh: Told to pay fee for three months, angry parents hold protest
Parents staged a protest outside St Xavier Senior Secondary School, Sector 44, Chandigarh, after they received a communication from the school&#x27;s manag
- Punjab's only new case in Ludhiana
Punjab&#x27;s single Covid-19 positive case on Friday was reported from Ludhiana, where a Railway Police Force official tested positive.
- Punjab: 'Happy to be back home'
Passengers walking out of the arrival bay at the airport were elated to be home after spending tense moments in the heart of the pandemic in the US.