- Three arrested for drug - peddling in Haryana
CHANDIGARH: Haryana Police, in separate incidents, have arrested three persons on the charges of drug-peddling and seized 50 kg ganja and 380 tablets .
- Punjab schools to get ?English booster clubs? for enrolment
The Punjab education department has started the process of opening what it calls “English booster clubs” (EBCs) to improve enrolment in government sch
- Haryana: Chemist held for smuggling narcotic tablets in Kurukshetra
KURUKSHETRA: Acting on the tip-off, the police have arrested an accused person who ran a medical store at Pipli Road in Babain town of Kurukshetra dis.
- Chandigarh: ?White collar crime by literate bizmen & advisers, officials?
The Punjab and Haryana high court has upheld the conviction of rice traders and an official of Hafed in connection with the 2009 Rs 6-crore rice procu
- Punjab lynch mob attacks child rapist and his grandfather
A lynch mob went berserk on Friday and assaulted an accused and his grandfather, who were in police custody on charges of raping and burning a six-yea
- Kriti Sanon and Rajkummar Rao head to Chandigarh to resume shooting for Dinesh Vijan's next; the actress
After a 7-month long lockdown, the entertainment industry is slowly getting back on track. Kriti Sanon and Rajkummar Rao have boarded their first flig
- Challans fail to douse farm fires in Haryana
Karnal: Despite imposition of over Rs 21 lakh fine on violators, paddy stubble burning cases in Haryana continues unabated.
- Dushyant Chautala: Captain Amarinder Singh cheating tillers on minimum support price
Haryana deputy chief minister Dushyant Chautala on Thursday alleged that the Punjab government is cheating farmers by offering minimum support price (
- Denied ticket, Congress? Sangwan goes back to BJP
Rohtak: Congress rebel Pardeep Sangwan of Sonipat, who was seeking a party ticket for the Baroda bypoll, joined the BJP at Rohtak on Thursday in the p.
- Baroda: Cong calls for boycott of BJP nominee over quota quote
Rohtak: BJP nominee in Baroda bypoll Yogeshwar Dutt will face boycott by the Dalits and backward communities for making a statement in 2018 against th.
- Lakes, water sources freeze as winter season begins
Manali: High-altitude lakes and water sources have started to freeze in Himachal as winter season has begun with night temperature dipping below freez.
- Acts against those bringing paddy from other states, DGP told
Bathinda: Following complaints of paddy being transported into Punjab from other states to be sold here on minimum support price (MSP), Punjab food an.
- 8,000 nodal officers on job but farm fire incidents still high
Patiala: Despite the state government appointing around 8,000 nodal officers to check stubble burning and create awareness among farmers, Punjab has r.
- Sr IFS officer appointed as HPSC chairman
Chandigarh: Senior Indian Forest Service (IFS) officer Alok Verma is expected to take over as the new chairman of Haryana Public Service Commission (H.
- AAP demands Ashu?s dismissal in ?paddy procurement scam?
Chandigarh: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has demanded immediate dismissal of food and supply minister Bharat Bhushan Ashu alleging his involvement in illegal.