- Write to me if you have any grudge: Amarinder to Bajwa
Chandigarh: Taking strong exception to Congress Rajya Sabha MP Partap Singh Bajwa’s attack on the “integrity and fairness” of the Punjab DGP, chief mi.
- Covid - 19: Mohali reports 30% of caseload in just seven days
In seven days, Mohali registered 30% of the total Covid-19 cases. With 380 cases between August 3 and August 9, the total count escalated to 1,309. Th
- ATM break - ins unlocked, five bids in 70 days in Chandigarh
Thieves are becoming bolder with each passing day, showing a special liking for ATM booths — targeting five of them in around 70 days in the Tricity a
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh seeks liberal package to meet collection gap
Against the backdrop of Covid-19 cases and 50% dip in Punjab’s revenue in the first quarter of the fiscal, chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh on T
- Chandigarh: Burglars take Rs 50 lakh gold in school bag, cries HC advocate
Burglars struck at the house of a lawyer of Punjab and Haryana high court in Sector 45 and stole cash, gold and diamond jewellery worth more than Rs 5
- Chandigarh: No march - past, spouses for Independence - Day function
The UT administration has decided to invite only officers above director-level for the Independence Day function at the Sector 17 Parade Ground on Au
- Class XII marks for entry to Panjab University UG law course
Panjab University has announced admission schedule for undergraduate law course (UG law), which will be based on Class XII exam results. Considering t
- Cong trying to change municipal wards to suit itself, alleges SAD
Chandigarh: The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) has alleged that the Congress government in Punjab is trying to change the boundaries of wards for the forth.
- Punjab govt employees strike work over pay, give Aug 17 ultimatum
Chandigarh: The Punjab government employees’ unions started a pen-down strike across the state on Tuesday to protest against what they described as th.
- Chandigarh notifies Rs 5 lakh relief in case of death due to animal attacks
In a significant development related to the human-wildlife conflict, the UT administration has notified compensation of Rs 5 lakh for the victim’s fam
- Water gushes into homes, shops as rain sinks Zirakpur, Mohali
With Mohali and Zirakpur roads submerged in water every time its rains, residents now believe that they must buy boats to commute on the waterlogged
- Preparation for privatisation: Chandigarh compiling list of power department assets
An asset count is on in the Union Territory&#x27;s power department before the unbundling and privatisation.
- Revenue lok adalats in Mohali to clear Covid - forced pendency
Revenue lok adalats are coming up to restore the work momentum that district offices lost during the Covid-19 pandemic
- MDU online classes don?t click with rural students
Rohtak: With Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak, commencing online classes, poor internet connectivity and non-availability of smart phones ha.
- HC: Don?t shift patients from Sirmaur, Solan to Shimla facility
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh high court on Tuesday directed the state government not to shift Covid-19 patients from Sirmaur and Solan districts to De.