- 17th October, 2019 Times of India
- 16th October, 2019 Times of India
- Swaraj Abhiyan chief Yogendra Yadav criticises political parties
National president of Swaraj India Yogendra Yadav on Wednesday criticised major political parties in poll fray for promising moon to the voters but no
- Chandigarh: UT to hold draw of lots on October 18 for 96 cracker licenses
The Chandigarh administration is to hold draw of lots for allotting licenses to cracker sellers on October 18.
- Chandigarh Housing Board fails to hand over 200 flats of city?s costliest housing scheme to allottees
At a time when the Chandigarh Housing Board has announced a demand survey for Sector 53 general housing scheme, it has failed to provide possession of
- Chandigarh: Snake bites Daria boy in sleep, cobra, krait crawl inside AC, car
A Class-VII student was bitten by a snake while asleep at his house in Daria village in the wee hours of Sunday. The boy, Arshad Khan, 11, is under tr
- In Karnal, Khattar?s commanders hold the fort
Karnal: The main face of BJPâs campaign for the Haryana assembly elections, chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar, has been touring the entire state to c.
- Chandigarh gets 2,000 applications for 96 cracker licences
The Chandigarh administration has received around 2,000 applications for 96 cracker licences. The UT administration had started accepting applications
- ?Rs 200 crore allocated for integrated health research?
Chandigarh: A corpus of Rs 200 crore has been created to promote integrated science and health research in the country, said Niti Aayog member Dr V K .
- Court admits Hindu girl?s plea for dissolution of nikah
Chandigarh: The Chandigarh district court has allowed a suit for dissolution of marriage/ nikah by a decree of divorce in a case where a Hindu girl ha.
- 40 residents to cough up Rs 8k for not separating garbage
Chandigarh: Acting tough against defaulters for not segregating waste at source level, the Chandigarh municipal corporation (MC) on Tuesday issued cha.
- ?MC?s segregation policy going waste?
Chandigarh: On the fourth day of the Chandigarh municipal corporationâs (MC) drive, many residents who were challaned for not segregating dry and wet .