- 19th August, 2019 Times of India
- 18th August, 2019 Times of India
- Sri Lankan judges? delegation visit Punjab assembly
A delegation of Sri Lankan judges led by Justice K Priyantha Fernando, judge of the court of appeal of Sri Lanka, on Saturday evening visited Punjab a
- 1,200 suicides in Chandigarh since 2003
As per the data from the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), there have been 1,200 suicides since 2003 in the city. There were 150 such at
- 3 - year - old girl drowns, residents of several villages evacuated
Residents of a dozen villages of Anandpur Sahib division in Punjab&#x27;s Ropar district have been evacuated from the low-lying areas following flooding ca
- Chandigarh: Car battery thief poses as food delivery boy, arrested
A person has been arrested for allegedly stealing batteries from vehicles parked at the Punjab and Haryana high court and Civil Secretariat, the polic
- Courting trouble
The judicial functioning of one of the countryâ€™s largest high courts has been completely paralyzed for over a fortnight as the â€˜cease workâ€™ by the Pun.
- Education Conclave - 2019 to deliberate on National Education Policy draft
CHANDIGARH: The Joint Action Committee (JAC), which represents over 1650 unaided institutes of Punjab, is going to organise Education Conclave-2019 to.
- Drug inspector habitual of failing samples: CBI
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has suspected that the arrested drug inspector of the Central Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) wa
- Smart water meter project stands stuck as Chandigarh floats tender for second time
Failed to get good response from bidders, the Chandigarh administration has floated fresh tender for smart water metering project in city.