- 9th October, 2018 The Indian Express
- 8th October, 2018 The Indian Express
- 7th October, 2018 The Indian Express
- 6th October, 2018 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Matrimony firm fined twice in 3 days
Following this, Aggarwal approached the police in Chandigarh with regard to deficiency in service as agreed between her and the firm. She stated that repeated requests and personal entreaties were also made to the firm from August to October 2016, but ...
- 5th October, 2018 The Indian Express
- 4th October, 2018 The Indian Express
- Explained: Why Chandigarh Police officers are protesting merger with DANIPS
The Ministry of Home Affairs, vide notification dated September 25, merged Chandigarh Police's DSP-rank officers with DANIPS cadre. The MHA decision has not found much favour with the Chandigarh Police officers who have challenged it in the Central ...
- Chandigarh: Last date expires, eight govt depts fail to deposit property tax
As the last date for depositing the property tax expired on September 30, as many as eight government departments, including the district police, failed to deposit the property tax. The Municipal Corporation held a special camp for depositing the tax ...
- Chandigarh: Adesh institute reopens 11 days after attack on Kashmiri student
Written by Padamnabh Kaushal. Eleven days after the attack on Kashmiri student Masroor Ahmed on a private college campus in Ghruan, the college management opened the Institute on Wednesday. The students, mostly from Kashmir, attended classes, but ...
- Chandigarh: Ministers accuse GOGs of 'anti - party' activities
Punjab CM Amarinder Singh's pet project of hiring ex-servicemen as Guardians of Governance (GOGs) came under attack at Wednesday's Cabinet meeting as Council of Ministers accused the GoGs of alleged ?anti-party? and ?anti-government? activities.
- 3rd October, 2018 The Indian Express
- Heaps of trash dot Chandigarh on Swachhta Diwas
On the fourth anniversary of Swachhta Diwas on Tuesday, Chandigarh faced a garbage mess. For, garbage collectors who had called off their strike on Monday evening, didn't lift garbage from the majority of the households. They stated that they would ...