- 9th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 8th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- Mango mela kicks off in Chandigarh, over 4000 varieties register
Dasheri, Chausa, Langra, Amarpali, Bombay Green (Malda), Ratol, Malika, Ramkela (a pickle variety) etc are among the prominent commercial mango varieties that are also competing at the mela. Written by Khyaati Sharma | Chandigarh | Updated: July 8, ...
- Chandigarh: Two juveniles sent to three - year jail, fined Rs 600 each for stabbing youth to death in 2016
Two juveniles, who stabbed to death an 18-year-old man at Sector 25 market in August 2016, were sentenced to three years' imprisonment each by the juvenile court of Chandigarh on Saturday. The court also slapped a fine of Rs 600 each on the convicts.
- Traffic jams a daily affair as railway crossing shut in Chandigarh
Commuters through Madhya Marg are having a tough time due to traffic chaos following closure of the railway crossing 126 at Manimajra here due to an ongoing construction work of a Railway Under Bridge (RUB), even as the authorities are claiming to ...
- Chandigarh: Mosquitogenic conditions in inspected areas, PGIMER campus among them
A senior official from the malaria wing of the health department told Chandigarh Newsline that during their inspection recently, they found mosquitogenic conditions on the PGI campus. ?We issued two show cause notices after our inspecting team found ...
- 7th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 6th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 5th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 4th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 3rd July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 2nd July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 1st July, 2018 The Indian Express
- CISV Chandigarh: India, eight other nations aim to spread peace
? Chandigarh is a beautiful and very well-planned city. When we arrived in Delhi, both heat and pollution troubled us, but Chandigarh is quite different and I really liked this city. This experience had made me a lot more open-minded,? said Christian ...