- Govt plants underused, PSPCL purchases power
Patiala: While the government-run thermal energy units are underutilised, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) buys electricity from the ind.
- Haryana 16th Vidhan Sabha to go paperless
Chandigarh: Haryana has become the 16th state to have a paperless legislative assembly.
- Party, MLAs will pick CM: Jakhar too changes his tone
Chandigarh: Reacting to Congress MLA from Jalandhar Cantonment Pargat Singh questioning the ‘CaptainFor2022’ campaign, Punjab state unit president Sun.
- SKM supports call for bandh today against fuel price hike
Bathinda: Sanyukta Kisan Morcha has supported the call for ‘Bharat Bandh’ given by transport and trade unions on February 26.
- Fire destroys 5 wooden houses near Rampur
Shimla: A major fire on Thursday evening destroyed five houses at Addu village of Nankhari block in the Rampur subdivision of this district and left 1.
- 18 more get bail in 3 FIRs registered in Delhi
Bathinda: A total of 18 farmers, who were arrested in three different FIRs registered in Delhi in the aftermath of the incidents on January 26 tractor.
- ?Not enough information available among farmers about contentious agri - marketing laws?
Amritsar: Direct dissemination of the pros and cons of the three agriculture marketing laws to the farmers and how they would impact their lives could.
- IT raids at MLA Kundu?s residences, offices
Rohtak: Income tax officials from the Centre and state conducted surprise raids at the residences and offices of independent MLA from Meham, Balraj Ku.
- Congress marches against Centre?s three farm laws, inflation
Karnal: Congress activists on Thursday carried out a ‘pada yatra’ in Panipat district against the three farm laws and rising fuel prices.
- Cong top brass will decide CM face, says Pargat
Jalandhar: After Punjab Congress president Sunil Jakhar launched ‘Captain for 2022’ campaign, Jalandhar Cantt MLA Pargat Singh has said making such an.
- Delhi - Asr - Katra e - way: Farmers protest public hearing
Patiala: Land owners farmers in Patiala and Sangrur districts protested against the public hearing by the Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) and th.
- Back to Delhi march after three months
Bathinda: From a hot debate in Parliament, a global headline, and a blame game, where has one of the biggest farm protests come to after three months?.
- 45 - year - old hangs himself in Burail
Chandigarh: A 45-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his rental accommodation in Burail village, Sector 45, on Wednesday ni.
- Sidhu skips, Bajwa attends Capt?s lunch
Chandigarh: Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh hosted his granddaughter’s pre-wedding lunch for MLAs and MPs on Thursday afternoon.
- Ambala cemetery under British high commission, decides HC
Chandigarh: The Punjab and Haryana high court has made it clear that the British high commission has the right to control and manage the Ambala-based .