- 18th October, 2019 Times of India
- 17th October, 2019 Times of India
- HC asks Centre, Haryana government to respond to Dushyant's plea for security
CHANDIGARH: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Thursday asked the Union government and the state of Haryana to respond on the plea filed by Jannayak.
- Himachal Pradesh: After death, Hamirpur boy gives life to four
CHANDIGARH: "Sahil was the picture of life itself - an active, healthy, lively boy whose smile would light up any place he walked in.
- Punjab: Rebel AAP MLA Baldev Singh back in party fold
Rebel Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA from Jaito, Baldev Singh, returned to the party fold on Wednesday, after having unsuccessfully contested the recent Lo
- Submit pending PhDs in 6 months: Panjab University
Panjab University&#x27;s PhD students won&#x27;t get any extension beyond eight years for submitting their thesis.The syndicate took the decision on Wednesday.M
- Police on toes to tackle festive rush in Chandigarh
The UT traffic police are geared up to tackle heavy rush in the busiest markets at Sectors 18, 19 and 22 ahead of Karva Chauth, Dhanteras and Diwali.
- After shock, northern railway seeks report from IRSDC
The Chandigarh railway station has nil green cover, according to Swachh Rail Swachh Bharat (SRSB-2019) ranking team, which was here to rank the railw
- Chandigarh: Poor infrastructure, no teachers force dental college students to hit the road
Around 40 students of BRS Dental College, Panchkula, on Wednesday protested against the authorities for not providing them teachers and basic faciliti
- Rebel AAP MLA back in party fold
Rebel AAP MLA back in party fold
- Abhimanyu, Naina?s assets rose 120% & 52%, says report
With Haryana finance minister Captain Abhimanyu and Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) leader Naina Chautala topping the table, 62 MLAs of various parties, wh
- Illicit liquor worth Rs 4.9cr seized so far
Chandigarh: Police have seized 2.
- Food safety teams intensify sampling to check malpractices
Chandigarh: Ahead of Diwali, food safety teams have intensified sampling of food products by daily collecting 100 samples on an average.
- Demand met, powermen call off pen - down strike in Chandigarh
With the UT administration partially agreeing to the demands of UT powermen employees, their union has decided to cancel its two-hour pen-down strike,
- Chandigarh: Woman dies, revives and dies again
In first documented case of its kind in India, a woman was recently officially declared dead twice by two different city hospitals, and on both occasi