- 13th August, 2020 Times of India
- 12th August, 2020 Times of India
- Haryana: Wanted criminals arrested in Sonipat
The crime investigations agency (CIA) staff of Sonipat police ijn Haryana on Wednesday claimed to have arrested two criminals, including the one who w
- Punjab records highest single - day Covid - 19 toll of 39 deaths
Punjab yet again posted its highest single-day Covid-19 death toll as 39 more people succumbed to the virus which has so far claimed 675 lives till da
- 797 new cases take Haryana's Covid tally to 44,024
With 797 new patients and three deaths from 17 districts, Haryana&#x27;s Covid-19 tally on Wednesday reached 44,024, which includes 503 deaths. 612 new rec
- Punjab govt launches Rs 92 crore smartphone scheme for students
CHANDIGARH: The Congress government in Punjab on Wednesday launched its much-hyped Rs 92 crore &#x27;Punjab Smart Connect Scheme&#x27; with chief minister Amari.
- Utensils shop gutted in Mohali?s Phase I
A utensils shop in Phase I, Mohali, was gutted in a major fire on Tuesday. No loss of life or injury has been reported. The shop owner has claimed th
- Covid - 19: Punjab gets record 32 deaths, total rises to 636
Covid-19 fatalities witnessed yet another alarming jump in Punjab on Tuesday as a 32 people succumbed to the virus, highest number of deaths in a sing
- Judges are missionaries devoted to cause of justice: Justice Gupta
Times News Network Chandigarh: A judge is a missionary whose mission is to impart justice to the society, said justice Rajan Gupta of the Punjab and H.
- Court allows cop to attend son?s wedding in Chandigarh
A special CBI court has allowed bribe case accused suspended SHO Jaswinder Kaur to attend the wedding of her son in police custody from 9 am till 4 p
- Patna Sahib former jathedar faces excommunication calls after Ayodhya event
Amritsar: Dubbing former jathedar of Takht Sri Harimandir Ji, Patna Sahib, Giani Iqbal Singh as a ‘keshdhari’ Hindu, US-based Sikh body American Sikh .
- Arrival of Afghan Sikhs, Hindus deferred
Amritsar: The evacuation of nearly 180 Hindu and Sikhs from Afghanistan has been deferred.