- 25th May, 2020 Times of India
- 24th May, 2020 Times of India
- Electricity workers, engineers to protest on June 1
KURUKSHETRA: All India Power Engineers Federation (AIPEF) in a letter to Union power minister has stated that electricity workers and engineers will o.
- NCR cases push Haryana?s coronavirus count past 1,100
CHANDIGARH: Thirty-five people from NCR districts were among the 64 people who tested positive for Covid-19 in Haryana on Saturday, taking the state’s.
- Random Covid - 19 tests in Panchkula
PANCHKULA: The administration is forming special teams to take random Covid-19 samples at high-risk zones, like slums and colonies besides villages.
- Chandigarh: Parents protest after Sector 45 school demands tuition fee
CHANDIGARH: Parents protested outside Ajit Karm Singh International Public School (AKSIPS), Sector 45, Chandigarh, on Saturday.
- DSP Soni reinstated, transferred to Bathinda
By-Piyush Sarna MOHALI: After remaining suspended for 109 days, DSP Atul Soni was reinstated on Saturday and posted as DSP, 5th Commando Battalion (CD.
- Panjab University to propose fee hike in syndicate meeting
CHANDIGARH: Panjab University is going to propose fee hike for self-financed courses and traditional courses by 7.
- Sonipat liquor scam: Another policeman arrested from Rohtak
CHANDIGARH: In a significant development in the liquor theft scam of Sonipat, the special investigation team (SIT) on Saturday arrested an assistant s.
- Chandigarh lockdown news: Today's updates from your city
Amid prevalent chaos and uncertainty over access to the essential services and commodities during the lockdown, we bring you the latest updates from C
- Mohali: Gang of fraudsters offering petrol pump deals busted
MOHALI: The cybercrime cell of the Mohali police has busted a gang of five members for duping people on the pretext of offering them petrol pump deale.
- 13 flights to connect Chandigarh with seven cities from May 25
MOHALI: A total of 13 flights will be operating to seven cities from Chandigarh international airport from May 25, according to Chandigarh Internation.