- 16th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- Good Earth: Chandigarh's first organic market has grown and spread
Written by Rasseerat Kohli, Vaishnavi Sood and Khyaati Sharma. What began three years ago as a dream for chemical-free natural food has now gained pace and support. Chandigarh's first organic market has grown and spread, with the model now an ...
- Chandigarh: Pay Rs 4.16 crore property tax before July 31, civic body tells UT
Finding it hard to recover property tax dues pending against houses of government officers and officials residing in Chandigarh , the Additional Commissioner has written to the UT Administration that they would go ahead with initiating recovery ...
- Chandigarh: Family of car snatching accused alleges it was fake encounter
?For the sake of promotion and prize money, the Mohali police has killed our son in a fake encounter. He was made a scapegoat,? alleged Yonus Masih, uncle of Samuel Masih alias Sunny, 25, who was killed in an encounter by Mohali police at Bilaspur on ...
- Over 68.80 lakh OPD patients visited govt health facilities in Chandigarh: Report
The government health facilities, including Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), in Chandigarh saw 68.80 lakh out patient department (OPD) patients for the last financial year, a report compiled by the Chandigarh health ...
- 15th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh: Le Corbusier Centre caféteria gets facelift
Originally called the Old Architects Office, the Le Corbusier Centre is one of the earliest buildings constructed in Chandigarh , designed by Swiss architect Pierre Jeanneret and the workplace of Le Corbusier and his team. With practically no original ...
- 14th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 13th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 11th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 10th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- 9th July, 2018 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh's health disorder
On the night of June 1, Renu, 27, a native of Ropar village who was 17-weeks pregnant, developed intense pain in her abdomen. Her harried husband immediately took her to Ropar civil hospital. As they reached the nearest health facility, the family says ...