- 18th September, 2015 The Indian Express
- 17th September, 2015 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh will miss N K Oberoi
Chandigarh will miss N K Oberoi. A well-loved teacher, he mentored many poets and painters in the city. He was a one-time film reviewer for The Tribune. Google +. Comments. By: Express News Service | Chandigarh | Updated: September 17, 2015 7:42 am.
- Chandigarh: IT dept invites tenders for soft skills programme
Two years after the IT department handed over the Chandigarh Training on Soft Skills (C-TOSS) programme to the Regional Institute of English (RIE), Sector 32, it has floated tenders inviting private agencies to take over. Agencies such as Yes Infobiz ...
- At least 82 positive cases of dengue in Chandigarh
?So far this year, 82 cases have been tested positive in Chandigarh ,? said Dr Anil Garg, nodal officer for national vector-borne diseases control programme and state surveillance officer. ?Yes, there is a rise as compared to the figure last year which ...
- 15th September, 2015 The Indian Express
- 14th September, 2015 The Indian Express
- Chandigarh woman raped, robbed in Goa
Chandigarh woman raped, robbed in Goa. The victim, in her complaint to the police, has alleged that she came in contact with the accused on a matrimonial site. Google +. Comments. By: Express News Service | Chandigarh | Published:September 14, 2015 ...
- With Urdu, we feel more rooted: Musicians at Indie Fest in Chandigarh
The thought of having millions in his bank account, a future with wife and kids, the screaming adulation of fans, his name like a chant on everyone's lips? these are probabilities 25-year-old Prateek Kuhad has never really paid attention to. That he ...
- MCMDAV only college in Chandigarh to get DBT star status
MCMDAV only college in Chandigarh to get DBT star status. The Star College Scheme was initiated in 2008 by DBT to nurture excellence in undergraduate science education for holistic development of colleges.
- Three cases of snatching reported in single day in Chandigarh
Three cases of snatching reported in single day in Chandigarh . This year in the last eight months as many as 131 cases have been registered in the city while the total number of cases last year was 146.
- 13th September, 2015 The Indian Express